46. Result

"Five minutes guys, just one more goal!", you call. You can see the determination in the eyes of the players, even in those of Hidan who was sitting beside you. You pulled the cloth out of his hand and pushed him up. "What the fuck are you doing?", he asks in confusion. "Idiot, your team need you. Get out there and show me what you've got". He sighs and runs back onto the field.

You smile happily to yourself as Ino giggles. "What if his nose starts to bleed again?". You shrug his shoulders. "A little blood won't do anything and it seemed to have stopped". You watch as Deidara passes the ball up to Pein only for it to be intercepted by Shino. Your eyes widened in surprise, it seemed like you had barely seen him on the pitch. Sasuke was hogging the ball a lot, only passing to Naruto a few times. You glared at the field, you hated the way he was playing. Sasuke managed to get the ball, stealing off Kiba... his own teammate. "What is this?", you mutter lowly. Ino notices you looking down with your fists clenched. "Hey, are you alright?". You grit your teeth, tears beginning to roll down your nose and off onto the ground. "I can't stand it, to watch someone abuse something my father worked so hard for". She sighs and hugs you. "You were there for me in when I needed you so here I am, please calm down and don't over think it. Sasuke is just trying to impress you, he's trying too hard and he needs to know that he doesn't have a chance, so after the game I want you to tell him. If you don't he's just going to get even more hurt, you need to tell him that there are other people out there for him and that you are not the one", she whispers. You nod and rest your face in her shoulder, letting the material of her shirt soak up your tears. You laugh as she pulls away, wiping your red eyes. "I can't believe it, crying twice in one day". Ino smiles and rubs your back comfortingly. "It's fine to cry, at least you aren't hiding how you feel". You nod and focus back on the game, seeing that the fire in the Akatsuki's eyes has seemed to have dimmed. You get up and stand your ground, your hands clenched into fists once again. "Come on guys, one more goal, I believe in you!".

All heads on the field seem to turn in your direction, noticing your puffy eyes as you wipe them with the sleeve of your hoodie. "Don't give up!". Sasuke had the ball and got distracted by you, letting Deidara swoop past and steal it. The Uchiha swore under his breath and ran after the blonde, unable to catch up. You looked to the ref who held up one finger. "Come on, one minute!", you yell. The fire returned, sending them running after the ball. Deidara passed to White Zetsu who ran up the wing. He stopped as he was blocked by Neji, passing through the gap to Itachi. Your eyes widened as you watched him swing his leg back. "Take the shot!". He kicked the ball harshly at the goal, watching as it soared towards the goalie. But just as it made it halfway, Sasuke jumped up and blocked it. The ball rebounded off his side and rolled towards the large blue male. "Kisame!". He looked up and readied himself, swinging his own leg back, giving the ball a strong kick. You watched as it flew over Sasuke and over to the goal. Choji dived to the side but missed the ball, letting it sore past him, hitting the net in the top left-hand corner. The whistle blew. "That's full time!", the ref calls.

2/4
Almost there!
Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD