7. Would never forget her

Kisame Hoshigaki. Holy shit! I don't now whether I'm going to scream or shit my pants. I managed to do neither and smile instead. "Ino, who's this?", he asks. Ino's eyes widen and she stares at me for a brief second before clearing her throat and looking back at him. "Oh this is just my friend (Y/n), she works at the hospital with me and she'll be replacing Karin". I nod, not daring to say a word. My crush of like five years is standing right in front of me, I felt myself blush but managed to hide it. Pein lead his players onto the football pitch and they began their training and that's when Ino came over. "Now that I realize it, that's that guy you've been crushing on since high school, right?". I blush and hide my face in my hands. "Oh god I just wanna die", I say quietly. "Hey don't say stuff like that, now that you know him you actually have a chance of going out with him. Isn't that great!?". I sigh and lay down on my side. "No, I promised Konan that I would get over him and I'm gonna do it", I say. "Well what if he likes you back, then the two of you can go out". I glare at her and sigh. "Are you kidding?! He will never like me, remember I'm the party pooper". Ino chuckles and wraps an arm around my shoulders. "Hey, cheer up. Their practice has only just begun and we are going to need to help them if they injure themselves at all". I nod and sit back, watching them practice. They were all pretty good, I managed to stop staring at Kisame and focus on other players long enough to see their skill set.

Tobi was always the goalie and he was pretty good at it too. He only missed a few shots and that was only because they were such good ones. Itachi was a really good midfielder, that was mainly because he was fast and had good stamina. Deidara was good at that too, his stamina was great and he had moments where he would explode with speed, overtaking his opponent easily. Next was Hidan, he wasn't the fastest but he had a really strong kick and made a great defender. Kakuzu and Sasori were the same, always able to get the ball away from the goal easily. Kisame and Pein were the strikers and were the ones scoring most of the goals and finally there were the Zetsu twins. They took a wing each and used their speed to run up and down their side of the field with ease.

"Do you miss playing?", a voice interrupts me. I turn and see Itachi taking a drink from his water bottle. I shrug my shoulders. "I guess so but its not the same with out my dad". "Yeah I heard about that, I'm sorry". I giggle and shake my head. "No its fine, he died doing what he loved. Yelling at people playing sport". Itachi and I cracked up laughing. "Wow did he really die like that?", Hidan asked. I nod. "Yeah he did". Now the rest of the team had come over to take a break. "Yeah, when we were in high school her dad used to watch her play football and he was the loudest one out there, that's where she gets her competitiveness from". I scoff and fold my arms. "I am not competitive". "Yes you are, you were known for it baka", Itachi chuckles. "I thought you looked familiar, you're Fearless, right?", Kisame asks. My eyes widen. "You actually know about that?", I ask with raised eyebrows. He nods and so do a few of the others. "Who's Fearless?", Deidara asks. "Oh Tobi knows! Once there was a girl who was so scary when she played football. Her team would always win and she was really strong and she was really cool and-". Tobi was shut up by Kakuzu throwing a ball at his face. "So you're her?", he asks. I nod, my cheeks tinted pink. "Yeah". Hidan chuckled. "I remember coming down here to face your boys team and watching your game, that girl tripped you up and you fucked her up after the game", he laughed manically. I rubbed the back of my neck. "Yeah, that was my dad's fault". Ino giggles and gives me a hug. "This is going to be so much fun".

Timeskip

The afternoon went by so fast. It was so much fun hanging out with the guys and I was even making friends with them. Right now I was helping Itachi load equipment into his car. I grabbed a bag of balls and put it in. "We should hang out some time", Itachi says. I smile and nod. "Yeah that would be great". I write my number on a small piece of paper and give it to him. "I'm free on the weekends and weekdays after 5pm". He took it and gave me a quick hug before he got into his own car. Ino had to leave early so she went and now there was just me, or so I thought. I was walking over to my car and heard someone call out my name. I turned around and saw Kisame running over to me, my cheeks automatically tinted pink. "Yeah", I reply as casually as I can. "I was wondering um, have we met somewhere else before?". I paused and tried to remember anytime I had ever talked to him and nothing had come to mind. I was quiet during school and only loud around my friends and while I played football. I had never talked to him before, I didn't know him personally. But somehow he seemed familiar. "No, I don't think so". He nods and rubs the back of his neck. "Ok, don't worry, um I guess I'll see you at our next practice tomorrow". I nod and turn towards my car.

Kisame's POV

I watched as she got into her car. She was so pretty and nice, I just seemed drawn to her. She smiled and waved to me before she drove off. Something I noticed was that every time I spoke to her she would blush. The weird thing is that I feel like we've meet somewhere before. Its just that if we have, I don't think I could ever forget her.

Glossary (Just in case you didn't understand any of the football terms)
- Midfielders basically work the entire field, doing both defense and offense
- Strikers stay near the opponents goal to score
- Goalie, the person that guards the goal
- Defender, Guarding their teams goal and clearing it when it get too close
- Wing, they basically work the two sides, running up and down the sides.

Cute and adorable, please and thank you. Ugh I have to work everyday till Christmas but at least I'll be getting those fat stacks XP Did anyone else watch Jacksepticeye's live stream today. Sadly I had to be somewhere so I missed most of it but I was glad to catch the first half an hour. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD