Deiras: Origin; A Fateful Encounter

*Battle Of Gods Arc
Planet:Erus

Creation And Destruction, Good And Evil, Life And Death

Creation And Destruction, Good And Evil, Life And Death. These Are Two Concepts That Have Always Fascinated Me. That Is Until My Home Planet Of Vegeta Was Met With A Horrible End At The Hands Of Destruction, Evil, And Death. After That Happened I Made A Promise To Myself That For The Sake Of My Daughter That I Would Do Anything To Protect Her, So That She Would Never Have To Experience Any Destruction Or Death Ever Again.

I'm Sitting Outside Of My Home Looking Deep Into The Sky. With Our Planet Erus Being So Far From Our Host Star I Can See Almost Every Star Perfectly In The Sky. My Daughter Runs Out Of The House And Sits In My Lap.

I Run My Hand Through Her Long Black Hair And She Looks Up Into The Sky With Me

"Daddy, Do You Know How Many Planets There Are Up There?" She Asks Me. I Pat Her Head.

"Think Of The Biggest Number You Can, And Then Multiply It By One Hundred Yashido." I Say. She Starts Laughing.

"That Number Is Too Big Dad." She Says Walking Into Our Front Yard. Our Planet Erus Is A Pretty Cold Place With Us Being So Far Away From Our Sun. But We've Adapted. The People Of This Planet Have Turned This Once Barren Ice Wasteland Into A Habitable Place For Us To Live. It Typically Snows Lightly During The Day And It Stops At Night. It's A Perfect Place For Me To Relax And Raise My Daughter. I Try To Not Think About Her Mother, I Try Not To Bring Her Up As Well. It's Just Unnecessary Sadness That Isn't Needed.

"Daddy, Daddy! I Can Sense Someone Coming This Way!" Yashido Says Running Towards Me. I Get Out Of My Seat And I Pick Her Up.
A Group Of Saiyans Float Down In Front Of Me With A Worried Look On Their Faces.

"What's The Problem Here? What's Going On? You're Scaring My Daughter." I Say Growling.

"Deiras, We've Sensed A Large Amount Of Raw Energy Coming From The North Galaxy. Our Sensors Have Detected Enough Raw Energy That Could Not Only Destroy This Planet. But The Very Universe Itself." He Says Panting. I Can Feel My Stomach Drop. My Daughter Clutches My Leg And Buries Her Head In My Thigh.