Judgement Part 5; Realizing Truths And Creating Bonds.

*Planet Aotia*

Alicia And I Arrive Back In The City To The Aotians Cheering Us On

Alicia And I Arrive Back In The City To The Aotians Cheering Us On. As I Land I'm Greeted By A Multitude Of People Clapping For Me And Patting Me On The Back. I Give Everyone Warm Smiles But They're Distracting Me From What I'm Trying To Do. I See Alicia Walk To The Outskirts Of The City And I Follow Behind Her And I Sit Down Next To Her As The Both Of Us Look Into The Sky. I Can Feel The Tension In The Air As Alicia Looks At Me With Disappointment In Her Eyes. She Looks At Me Up And Down As She Scoots Away From Me A Little Bit.

"Alicia, You Have Every Right To Be Upset With Me. I'm Not Denying That." I Say To Her.

"I'm Not Upset With You Deiras. I'm Afraid. Yeah, The Saiyans Being Here Are Bad, But.... A God Of Destruction Being Here Is Way Worse." She Says Back. I Can Hear Her Voice Shaking As She Talks. She Must Feel The Same Way I Felt When Beerus First Arrived On My Planet. Afraid And Confused. I Need To Do My Best To Try And Calm Her Down.

"Alicia, I'm Not What You Think I Am. I'm Only A Candidate. Even If I Was A Full God Of Destruction, I Wouldn't Go Around Killing People. That's Not Who I Am. Please, I'm More Than What My Title Says I Am." Just As I Say That I Think Back To What Beerus Told Me While We Were Training.

"You Seem To Have A Very Skewed Perception Of What A God Of Destruction Is. The Work Of One Isn't As Open And Close As It Seems."

Now I Finally Realize What Beerus Meant. Now I Know How He Felt When I Accused Him Of Being A Monster, Of Being Fearful And Angry At Him. It's All Just A Part Of The Job.
We Sit In Silence For A Couple More Minutes Before Alicia Speaks Again.

"So, What're You Gonna Do To Us?" She Asks Me. "After You Beat The Horseman? Or If You Do. From What I Saw You Barely Beat The Two Women, And Those Women Pale In Comparison To The Two Guys." She Says.

"Alicia, I Know. I Know They're Strong, But I'm Going To Beat Them, Alright?" I Say Turning To Her. I Try To Say It In A Tone That'll Make Her Feel At Ease, But I Don't Get The Reaction That I Want.

"The Captain Guy. Sin? I Could Sense Death Radiating Off Of Him. I Almost Threw Up From Just Being In His Presence. How Are You Going To Beat Them?" Alicia Asks Me. I Can Hear The Desperation In Her Voice As She Asks Me That.

To Be Honest, I Don't Know How I Will. If What Sin Says Is True, I Can't Right Now. I'm Not Strong Enough. Physically Or Mentally. I Don't Know If I Could Kill My Wife, I Can't Willingly Kill Her On My Own Accord.

"Alicia. To Be Honest, I Don't Know How, And I Know That This Is Going To Sound Selfish, But I Can't Worry About That Right Now. We Have More Important Stuff To Worry About. I Have To Tell The People What Happened To Their Children, That's Why I Went With The Two Horsemen That Showed Up Here To Begin With." I Say Standing Up.

"Alicia, You May Not Trust Me Now, And That's Alright. I Understand, So Let Me Earn Your Trust Back Through My Actions And Not Through My Words." I Say Extending My Hand To Her. She Hesitates For A Second Before She Grabs It. I Help Her Up And She Wipes Dust Off Her Clothes.