Judgement Part 6; Deiras Vs The Four Horseman; The Birth Of The Saiyan Deiras.

*Planet Aotia*

The Overwhelming Feeling Of Fear Crawls Into My Head As I Get Closer To Where Sin And The Four Horseman Are

The Overwhelming Feeling Of Fear Crawls Into My Head As I Get Closer To Where Sin And The Four Horseman Are. With My New Senses, All Of Their Energies Are Easily Distinguishable, But They're Overwhelming As Well. The Sun Begins To Rise On The New Day As I Reach Where They're Located At. I Float To The Ground Just As The Door To Their Base Of Operations Opens Up. I Can Feel A Chill Creep Up My Spine, And I'm Sure It Wasn't Caused By The Chilly Breeze That Washes Over The Land. I Take A Deep Breath In And Out To Calm My Nerves As The Four Of Them Walk Out Of The Building.

The Air Is Cold And No Sound Is Made Except For The Sound Of Breathing Between The Five Of Us. Aikon Is The First One To Step Up.

 Aikon Is The First One To Step Up

"Deiras. You Know That We Were Given Orders To Kill You Right?" Aikon Asks Me. I Don't Respond. That's A Given. Planet Purging Means Wiping Out All Life. Even If It's Your Own Kind. A Rule I Know All Too Well.

"You Don't Have To Do The Whole Strong Silent Type Act." Aikon Says Walking Up To Me. "It's Okay To Show Fear In The Face Of Death. It's Only Natural."

I Keep A Straight Face While I'm Looking Directly At Him. He Starts Laughing As He Walks Away From Me.

"Captain Sin Has Been Keeping A Close Eye On You These Past Couple Days. He's Noticed That You've Become Really Close With This Aotian Girl. Alicia Was It? He Promised Us That After We Kill You, We Could Do Whatever We Want With Her And That Little Brat You've Been Hanging Around With." Teah Spits At Me.

"She's Pretty Cute If I Do Say So Myself. Maybe When We're Done Here I Could Make A Saiyan- Aotian Hybrid Baby With Her. Imagine How Strong That Baby Would Be. Not Like That Crybaby You Have At Home Deiras." Corgetta Says Laughing At Me.

My Eye Twitches A Little But I Keep My Composure. If I Lose My Cool Here, I Feel I Could Destroy The Entire Planet With The Energy That's Coursing Through Me. I Look To Matia But She Doesn't Meet My Gaze.

"Matia. Do You Have Anything To Say To Deiras? This Will Be The Last Time That You'll Be Able To Speak With Him. I Highly Doubt He Won't Be Able To Speak When His Lungs Are Ripped Out Of His Chest." Aikon Growls At Me.