Deiras Vs Yashido Part 1:The Power Of The Eclipse

*Planet Erus* (Thirty Years Ago)

Yashido Starts To Cry In My Hands As I Rock Her Back And Forth In My Arms

Yashido Starts To Cry In My Hands As I Rock Her Back And Forth In My Arms. She Hasn't Stopped Crying Since She Woke Up And It's Starting To Drive Me Insane. To Think That Something As Little As A Baby Has Enough Power To Keep Me Up For Hours At A Time. I Chuckle A Bit At The Thought Of My Baby Overpowering Me In A Fight Somehow. Hell That May Be Possible If I'm Going By How I'm Feeling Right Now. I Only Got Two Hours Of Sleep Last Night Because She Wouldn't Stop Crying.

"You Know How Irritating You Are Little Girl?" I Say Poking Her In Her Face Playfully. Yashido Starts To Giggle A Bit As She Grabs Hold Of My Finger.

Her Hands Are So Small That She Needs To Use Both Of Them To Completely Grab Ahold Of My Finger. I Laugh A Little Bit As She Starts To Try And Mimic My Voice.

"So We Got A Jokester Here Huh?" I Ask Her. She Nods Her Head Yes In Response To My Question And I Sit Her Down In Her Crib. I Get Down On One Knee As She Crawls To The Front Of The Crib And She Looks At Me In My Eyes.

She's Starting To Look So Much Like Matia, And Everyday The Similarities Are Growing. She Has Her Eyes, Her Nose, And She Laughs Just Liker Her Mother Too. But The One Thing Yashido Has That I Can Say Came From Me Is Her Ki. If Someone Wasn't Sensing The Amount And Just Focused On The Aura You Couldn't Tell Us Apart, And That Makes Me Happier Than Everything In This World.

"You're Growing Stronger Everyday Yashido. I Know That Your Mother Isn't Here With Us An I Know How Much You're Going To Miss Her And To Be Honest It's All My Fault That She's Gone. I Couldn't Kill My Own People, And When I Was Forced To Chooses Between Breaking That Oath To Myself, Having Your Mother Take My Place As A Horseman Or Having You Killed, I Just Thought That That's What Your Mother Would've Done. I Thought That She Would've Chosen To Sacrifice Herself To Save You, But The Look That She Gave Me Let Me Know How Wrong I Was, And It Hurt To See Her Look At Me Like That." I Say As Yashido Starts To Stand Up In Her Crib.

"I Knew That Once I Made That Decision I Couldn't Take It Back, There Were Some Nights Where I Would Lay In Bed Alone And I Would Just Think About Ending It All. The Guilt That Was Brewing Inside Of Me Almost Became Too Much To Bear." I Say Standing Over Her Crib. "But Seeing How You Looked At Me. How You Smiled At Me Almost Like You Were Telling Me That Everything Would Be Okay, It Gave Me Hope That One Day Things Would Get Better, And That The Three Of Us Could Be A Family Again. Even When I Was Persecuted And Laughed And Mocked For Being A Coward Even After I Fought To Keep Those Guys From Being Killed By The Horseman You Still Smiled At Me, And Loved Me Unconditionally When No One Else Would." I Say Picking Her Up Out Of Her Crib And Holding Her In My Arms Again.

Yashido Coos As She Starts To Play With My Hair.

"After That I Made A Promise To Myself And To You That I Would Never Let Any Harm Come To You. That I Would Protect You, Even If It Costs Me My Own Life." I Say As I Go Back To Rocking Yashido Back And Forth In My Arms.