Judgement Part 3; Deiras:Beliefs And Conviction, The Strength To Protect.

*Planet Erus* 8 Years Ago

I'm Awoken By The Sound Of A Babies Cry

I'm Awoken By The Sound Of A Babies Cry. Her Voice Fills The Room As I Put My Pillow Over My Head To Attempt To Drown Out The Noise. It's Only Been A Couple Months Since My Wife And I Baby Yashido Was Born And I Can't Stand Her Already. My Wife Comes Barging In The Room To Pick Her Up

"Deiras, What're You Doing? Were You Just Gonna Lay There And Let Yashido Cry All Morning?" My Wife Asks Me. I Turn Around To Find Was Her Exasperated Face Glaring Me Down. For Some Reason I Find This Hilarious And I Burst Out Laughing.

"Matia, You're Way More Cut Out For This Baby Stuff Then Me. I Don't Know What To Do When She Starts Crying. I'm Pretty Sure If She Just Cries Herself Out She'll
Be Fine." I Say Getting Out Of Bed. "I Mean, I Did That With You And I Think You Turned Out Alright."

I'm Hit In The Face With A Frying Pan As She Turns Her Face Away From Mines.

"You Just Have A Marvelous Way With Words Don't You Deiras." She Says Rocking Yashido Back And Forth. I Pick The Frying Pan Up And I Throw It Back At Her As Hard As I Can But She Catches It Without Even Looking Up Or Disturbing The Baby.

"Nice Try, But In All Seriousness Something Important Has Came Up. It Looks Like You're Getting Your First Mission With Your Squadron." Matia Says Putting Yashido Back In Her Crib. "The President Has Requested You And Your Squadrons Appearance At His Palace. He Said That It Was Urgent.

"Urgent? Was He Specific?" I Ask Matia As I Grab My Saiyan Armor. She Shakes Her Head No.

"The Letter I Received Was Hand Written By Him, It Must Be Extremely Important, So I Would Just Recommend Getting Their As Quickly As Possible." She Says Turning To The Door. But Right Before She Leaves Out She Turns Back To Me.

"Deiras, If You Truly Believe What You Said, About Not Being Cut Out For Raising Children, Then That's Okay. Don't Worry About Raising Yashido, I'll Do That. You Just Focus On Protecting Our Family, I Know That's What You're The Best At." She Says As She Closes The Door Behind Her.

I Sit In Silence For A Little While After She Leaves. I Walk Over To The Crib To Find Yashido Sleeping Soundly. I Put My Finger On Her Cheek And She Immediately Grabs It. For The First Time Since She Was Born I'm Able To Have A Father-Daughter Moment With My Child. But This Moment Doesn't Last Long. My Phone Starts Ringing And It's My Squadron Leader Calling Me. I Decline The Call And I Finish Getting Dressed. I Rush Out Of The House And I Fly To The Presidents Palace. When I Get To The Front Gates I'm Met By The Rest Of My Squad Members.

"Deiras, You're Late Once Again. You Need To Get Your Shit Together." Teah Says Flipping Her Hair Away From Me. In Terms Of Power She Ranks At The Number Four Spot In Our Squad.