Judgement Part 2; Deiras Vs The Two Horseman

*Planet Aotis*

Sweat And Blood Are Rolling Down My Face As I Take Deep Ragged Breaths In And Out

Sweat And Blood Are Rolling Down My Face As I Take Deep Ragged Breaths In And Out. Every Time I Breathe It Feels Like My Insides Are Raked With A Hot Knife. I Look Up To See Both Of Those Saiyan Women Walking Towards Me With Both Of Their Energies Flaring Off Of Their Bodies. But Their Power Feels Different Now. It Seemingly Bounces Off Of Me And Back To Them. I Open And Close My Fists But I Don't Feel Anything. Matter Of Fact, I've Lost All Sensations Over My Entire Body. My Entire Outside Body Is Completely Numb, All Of The External Pain I Felt Is Completely Gone. This Must Be A Side Effect Of The Hakai Energy.

I Quickly Glance Over To Where The Aotians Are Hiding Out At. The Building Is Still Intact, But I Feel If I Don't Finish This Fight Off Quickly They'll Be Completely Destroyed Before I Have The Chance To Free Them From These Saiyans.

Judging From Teah And Matias Reaction, My Hakai Energy Must Be Overwhelming Them. I Can See Almost Everything Crystal Clear Now. The Grains Of Dust On Their Faces. The Slight Cracks In Their Saiyan Armor, Even The Tiny Beads Of Sweat That Are Beginning To Form On Their Foreheads. Asides From Hakai Energy Just Destroying Things, It Seems To Enhance My Senses As Well.

"This Is Definitely An Interesting Turn Of Events." Maita Says. The Usual Smug Undertone She Has In Her Voice Is Completely Gone.

"None Of That Matters Matia, This Is What I've Been Waiting For!" Teah Yells As She Rushes Towards Me. She Ains Her Fist At My Face And I React As To Catch Her Hand, But She Fakes Me Out And Disappears From My Line Of Sight.

I Sense Teahs Energy Nanoseconds Before Her Physical Body Reappears Behind Me And I'm Able To React Quick Enough To Catch Her Leg Right Before It Hits Me In My Face. I Swing Her Around By Her Leg In The Air And I Slam Her Hard Into The Ground. She Digs Her Hands Into The Ground And Spins Her Legs To Free Herself From My Grip. When She Does, She Pops Back Up But I Immediately Speed Blitz Her And I Grab Her By The Neck Hoisting Her Into The Air With My Grip Firm Around Her Throat.

I Can See The Hakai Energy Slowly Burning Her Flesh Away The Longer Her Skin Is In Direct Contact With It. The Smell Of Her Burned Flesh Finds It's Way Into My Nose And It Take Everything In Me To Not Throw Up Because Of It. The Smell Reminds Me Of When Beerus Destroyed An Entire City On My Planet. I Look Around To See That The City Is Almost Identical To The One Beerus Destroyed. This Realization Hits Me Like A Truck And I Drop Teah On The Ground Backing Up After Realizing What We've Done.

Teah Jumps Back To Matia Holding Her Throat. Matia Pushes Teah Behind Her And She Begins To Walk Towards Me.

"I Can See The Limit To This Power Deiras." Matia Says. "This Power Is Very Strong No Question, But You Don't Have Complete Mastery Of It. You Know How To Use It Yes. But You Still Don't Know How To Fully Control It."