Gyn: Speed That's Unmatched.

As We Step Through The Portal I Can Feel A Huge Gust Of Wind Hit Me In The Face. As My Eyes Adjust To The Light I Can See The Grand Priest, Whis, And Beerus Putting On The Finishing Touches To The Battlefield. The Battlefield Is Covered With White Marble Like Tiles That Cover The Floor. The Ground Is Cold Underneath My Feet, Even Through My Shoes. I Float Up To Take In The Scope Of The Battlefield And When I Do That I See That The God Of Destruction Symbol Is In The Middle Of The Arena. I Chuckle A Little Bit When I See That Beerus Is On His Hands And Knees Placing The Tiles Down Grudgingly.

I Float Back Down To The Ground Just As The Three Of Them Finish Up The Arena. The Grand Priest Claps His Hands And The Entire Arena Floor Lights Up Under Our Feet. I Can't Deny, Even Though He Is An Asshole, He Sure Knows How To Build. The Other Three Candidates Start To Walk Towards The Grand Priest As He Floats To The Center Of The Arena. I Follow Behind Them As Whis And Beerus Float Above The Grand Priest.

"I Am So Glad That The Four Of You Could Join Us Today, And Deiras." The Grand Priest Says. My Eye Twitches A Little At His Childish Remark But I Keep My Composure.

"Today The Candidate Tournament Will Be Taking Place. This Tournament Is Designed To Showcase The Abilities Of The Next Gods Of Destruction, For Reasons Of Your Current God Of Destruction Is Retiring, Or Illness Among Other Things." He Says Floating Into The Air.

The Grand Priest Waves His Hand A Large Bracket Materializes In Front Of Us. I Walk Up To Get A Closer Look But When I Do I Can Feel Something Pinch Me On My Arm. I Flinch A Little Bit And I Look Down Behind Me. Come To Find Out That Gyn Pinched Me Because I Stood In Front Of Her. I Roll My Eyes And I Step Behind Her So That She Can See.

"This Tournament Will Be Formatted A Bit Differently Than Past Tournaments. Instead Of Having A Normal Tournament Bracket We Will Have A Gauntlet Format, Where One Candidate Will Fight The Others Until He Wins Or Is Defeated By Someone And Then The Person That Won Will Take Their Place. This Will Keep Going Until All Candidates Have Fought And Until One Fighter Is Remaining." The Grand Priest Says Closing The Bracket.

"So Grand Priest Sir. Who Will Be The First People To Fight? You Know How I Get When I'm Impatient." Astrem Says Jumping Up And Down. "Please Let Me Fight Deiras. I Can Sense Some Real Power Coming From Him!"

The Grand Priest Puts His Hand Up And Astrem Stops In His Tracks.

"I Understand Your Excitement Astrem But The Bracket Has Already Been Set Up Going Based Off Your Strength Level. Deiras Will Start The Gauntlet Off. He Will Be Facing Gyn First, And If He Wins He Will Be Facing Absi, And Then You Astrem And Then Last But Not Least Rakis." The Grand Priest Says Turning Around As He Begins To Put On The Last Finishing Touches On The Arena.

He Leaves Us To Talk Amongst Ourselves And Gyn Walks Up To Me. She Purposely Steps On My Toes And Glares Me Down.

"I Don't Have Any Intention Of Going Easy On You Deiras. I'm Already In A Bad Mood. It's So Degrading That The Grand Priest Thinks That I'm The Fourth Strongest Here. I'm The Fastest Person In My Universe. I Can Fly To The End Of The Universe And Back In Less Than A Minute. I'm Sure That Counts For Something."
Gyn Says Crossing Her Arm.

"Look, I Don't Know Too Much About Universe One Honestly. But If You Can Do That It Must Be A Pretty Small Universe If You Ask Me." I Say Rubbing My Foot.

Gyns Orange Energy Flows To Life After I Finish Talking. I Can Sense A Lot Of Anger Radiating Off Of Her. Why Is She Like This? She's Acting Like I Killed Her Family Or Something.

"You Know That When You Shook My Universe That You Killed My Mother And Father?" She Spits At Me. I Can Feel My Heart Sink Into My Stomach When She Says That.