The Deadly Threat Realized; Yashido The Threat To All Creation

*Beerus Planet*

I Land On Beerus Planet With A Loud Booming Sound Just As Lavina Lands There As Well

I Land On Beerus Planet With A Loud Booming Sound Just As Lavina Lands There As Well. She Jumps A Little Bit At The Sight Of Me. From Her Facial Expression I Can Tell That She Was Not Expecting Me To Be Back So Quickly.

"Oh, Lord Deiras. You Scared Me." Lavina Says Putting Her Hand On Her Chest. "What're You Doing Back So Quickly? Did My Father Rescind His Punishment?"

I Chuckle A Bit As I Sit On The Ground In Front Of Lavina. I Look Deeply Into Her Eyes And It's Painfully Obvious That She's Doing Everything In Her Power To Not Make Direct Eye Contact With Me.

"Yeah. I'm Pretty Sure I Did Lavina." I Say Patting The Grass. "Why Don't You Have A Seat Next To Me Lavina. We Have A Lot To Talk About."

Lavina Hesitates For A Little Bit. She Looks At The Ground And Then Back To Me A Couple Times Before She Backs Away From Me. I Let Out An Irritated Groan And I Release Some Of My Energy Around Me. The Planet Starts To Shake As Lavina Shrieks A Little Bit From The Energy Outburst. I Give Her A Warm Smile As My Aura Continues To Explode Off Of My Body, Immediately After That She Sits Down Next To Me And I Put My Hand On Her Shoulder.

"Something Seems To Be Bothering You. What's Up Lavina?" I Say Smiling At Her.

"It's Nothing Really. I Was Just A Bit Surprised That I Wasn't Able To See The Future Where You Beat Me Back Here." Lavina Says To Me. "In Fact, Now That I Think About It, I Haven't Been Able To See Your Future For A Little While. Ever Since-

"Ever Since I Got Thrown Into The World Of Void. I've Been Able To Basically Transcend Your Ability To See Into The Future, That Sound About Right?" I Ask Her.

"But How? How Is That Possible? That Isn't Right. You Shouldn't Be Able To Do That. How? How Did You Do It?!" Lavina Asks Me Grabbing Me By My Throat.

"To Be Honest. I Don't Know Myself. Maybe While I Was In The Void My Body Absorbed Some Of The Non Existence In That Place." I Say Scratching My Shoulder. "But I Don't Know, Your Guess Is Just As Good As Mines." I Say Tearing Her Hand Off Of My Throat.

"Now. I'm Going To Ask You This, And Let It Be Known Lavina. I Am Only Going To Ask You Once. Why Did You Betray Me?" I Ask Her Crushing Her Hand Under Mines.

Lavina Lets Out A Cry Of Pain As She Collapses To Her Knees.

"I-I Don't Know What You're Talking About." Lavina Cries Out. I Let Out A Deep Sigh As I Release My Energy Once Again.

The Pressure From My Energy Causes Her To Cry Out In Pain. Lightning Starts To Crackle Off Of My Body As My Aura Cracks The Ground Under Her Knees. Lavina Continues To Cry Out In Pain As I Release My Energy More And More. Her Eyes Make Contact With Mines And They're Practically Begging Me To Stop But I Do The Opposite And I Give Her A Warm Smile As I Crank Up The Pressure Even More. This Goes On For A Couple Minutes Before She Finally Gives In.