Beerus Vs Deiras; The Final Lesson

*Beerus Home-world*

The Three Of Us Arrive In A Star System With About Three Planets

The Three Of Us Arrive In A Star System With About Three Planets. The First Thing That I Notice Is A Huge Blazing Bright Star, I Can Feel The Heat And Power Roaring Off Of It As Whis Pulls Us Closer To Beerus Home-World. His Planet Is The Closet One To It's Star. Sweat Starts To Form On My Forehead As We Descend To The Planets Surface. Thick Smoke Finds It's Way Into My Lungs As We Land On The Ground. The Humidity And Heat Is Absolutely Unbearable, But Lord Beerus Appears To Be Completely Fine And Adjusted To The Atmosphere Compared To Me.

"My Lord. Are You Sure That This Is What You Want?" Whis Asks Him. Beerus Climbs Off Of Whis Back And He Floats Across The Ground.

Beerus Tilts His Head Back And He Takes A Deep Breath In And Out. He Turns His Head To Me And He Motions Me Over To Him. I Start To Walk Over To Him But I Collapse Onto The Ground. My Energy And Body Are At It's Limit. I Forgot That Whis Never Healed Me After My Fight With Rakis. We Were Too Preoccupied With Dealing With The Grand Priest. Before I Even Have The Chance To Say Anything Whis Taps Me Over The Head With His Staff, I Can Feel My Energy Flowing Through My Body As I Pick Myself Up Off Of The Ground.

"Deiras. This Place Is Important To Lord Beerus. Whatever He Asks Of You I Want You To Do. I Don't Think You Need Me To Tell You Why We're Here." Whis Says Putting His Hand On My Shoulder.

I Nod My Head As Whis Walks Away From Me. I Can Hear Him Sniffling As He Puts His Hand Over His Mouth And Face As He Walks Away. I've Never Seen Whis Like This Before. He's Normally The One That's Always In Control Of Situations And His Emotions. He Doesn't Get Too Happy Or Too Sad. Seeing Him Like This Really Set In Stone How Serious This Really Is.
I Turn To Beerus And The Both Of Us Start Walking Side By Side One Another. Getting A Closer Look At Beerus I Can Really Tell How Serious This Illness Really Is. His Skin Is Starting To Turn From It's Normal Purple Color To A Sort Of Palish Grey Look. He Starts To Cough And He Puts His Hand Over His Mouth. Blood Comes Pouring Out Of His Hands As He Wipes His Mouth. Beerus Turns To Me And He Starts Chuckling.

"Oh Come On Deiras. Wipe That Pathetic Sad Look Off Of Your Face. I Know How Bad I Look." Beerus Says Coughing Some More. "I Don't Need You Shoving It In My Face." He Laughs A Little After I Fix The Expression I Have On My Face.

"I'm Sorry. It Wasn't A Conscious Thing I Was Doing. My Body Was Just Reacting On It's Own." I Say To Him. "I'm Just Concerned And Worried About You Beerus. That's All."

"Wow. I Never Thought I Would Live To See The Day Where I Hear You Say That You're Worried About Me." Beerus Says To Me.

"Why Would You Think That?" I Ask Him.

"Deiras. When You're A God Of Destruction, You Have To Realize That Your Job Comes First, Everything Else Is An Afterthought. That Was A Mentality That Was Drilled Into My Head By My Teacher; The Previous God Of Destruction Before Me. When I Became The Go Of Destruction For Universe Seven I Carried That Mindset With Me Long After He Had Died. I Have Old, And Young Peoples Blood On My Hands. I've Killed Children And Parents Separating People From Their Loved Ones Forever. I'm Not A Good Person Deiras." Beerus Says Looking At His Hands. "What I Did To You Can't Be Forgiven. I Know That. I Don't Expect You To Forgive What I Did To You And Your Daughter. The Emotional Pain And Fear That Was In Her Eyes When I Had Her In My Hands Was Unlike Anything I've Ever Sensed Before. The Love The Both Of You Have For One Another Was So Powerful, And To Be The One To Rip The Both Of You Away From One Another Was Something That I Regret Doing Everyday."