Judgement Part 4; Destruction Vs Fear

*Planet Aotia*

I Wake Up To See All Of The Four Horseman Standing Over Top Of Me

I Wake Up To See All Of The Four Horseman Standing Over Top Of Me. Even Though They're Suppressing Their Energy, I Can Still Sense An Endless AmountOf Energy Emanating Off Of Them. Everyone But Matia Looks At Me With A Look Of Disgust. Matia Just Has A Blank Stare Going Across Her Face. It's Eery And Unsettling To Say The Least. I Start To Get Up But Corgetta Puts His Foot On My Chest To Keep Me Pinned Down.

"Nope, You Aren't Moving Until He Shows Up." Corgetta Says. His Voice Echoes Throughout The Building That We're In. I Look Around To Try And Figure Out Where I Am But It's No Good, Everything Is Completely Shrouded In Darkness. There Are No Distinguishable Markings Or Signs Anywhere.

"Who Is This He You're Talking About? Teah And Matia Kept Talking About Him Too. I Wanna Know Who Is Behind This!" I Yell. Right After I Finish That Sentence I Sense The Familiar Feeling Of Creeping Fear Seep Into The Back Of My Mind. Of All My Worst Nightmares Flash Through My Mind As An Enormous Energy Gets Closer And Closer.

"The Captain Is Here! Stand At Attention!" Aikon Says. The Four Of Them Get In A Line As Corgetta Picks Me Up By My Collar. He Throws In Front Of A Chair That Looks Sort Of Like A Throne. I Get Up Off The Ground And When I Look Up, I Immediately Recognize Who It Is.

"Captain Sin? Is That Really You?" I Ask Looking At Him In Amazement

"Captain Sin? Is That Really You?" I Ask Looking At Him In Amazement. His Body Has Completely Mutated. What Brought This Mutation On? What Happened?

I Feel Someone Grab Me By The Back Of My Head And Slam My Face Into The Ground. Guessing From The Grip, It Has To Be Corgetta. I Can Feel His Grip Tighten On My Head As I Try To Pick Myself Up Off The Ground.

"You Are Not To Address Him As The Captain Any Longer Deiras. You Lost That Privilege When You Betrayed Us Long Ago." Corgetta Says.

"Corgetta, That's Alright." Sin Says As Corgetta Lets Go Of My Head. I Get Up Off The Ground And I Meet His Gaze. There Is A Feeling Of Absolute Bloodlust And Hatred Radiating Off Of Him.

"So, I'm Guessing You Have A Ton Of Questions Right? What Happened After Planet Erus, How Are We Still Alive? Don't Worry. I'll Answer Them All. Why Don't You Have A Seat?" Sin Says Pointing To The Ground. I Turn Around To See All Of The Four Horseman Looking At The Ground. Refusing To Meet Sins Gaze.