Absi: Time That Flows

*Zeno Palace*

The Conversation That Absi And I Had Before I Fought Gyn Flashes Through My Mind As I Rush Towards Him

The Conversation That Absi And I Had Before I Fought Gyn Flashes Through My Mind As I Rush Towards Him. He Told Me That He Wants To Help Him Feel Emotions Just Because The Race That He Is Apart Of Is Devoid Of Feeling Them. That's Probably The Weirdest Thing Someone Has Ever Requested Of Me. But I Promised Him That I Would So That's Exactly What I'm Going To Do.

I Swing My Fist At Absis Face But My Entire Body Stops Moving Once I Get Within A Couple Feet Of Him. I Try To Force Myself To Move But It's No Use.

"That's It. It's Already Over." Absi Says As His Eyes Start To Glow A Bright Gray. My Body Gets Struck By Five Attacks That I Can't See And I Get Blown Back.

My Chest Starts To Bruise Up As I Pick Myself Up Off Of The Ground. What The Hell Just Happened? I Didn't Even See Him Move A Muscle. I Shake My Head And I Start To Raise My Energy. I Rush At Absi Again But This Time I Manage To Get Closer To Him Than I Did Last Time. I Turn My Body So That My Spinning Kick Has A Lot Of Force Behind It, Absi Raises His Hand At Me And My Body Begins To Slow Down A Bit. I Start To Yell As I Release More Energy Out Of My Body And I Manage To Overcome Absis Power.

My Foot Hits Him In His Face And He Is Sent Rolling On The Ground. I Land On The Ground And I Continue My Assault. I Blitz At Absi From Behind And I Throw A Barrage Of Ki Blasts At His Back, Right When They're About To Hit Him The Blasts Stop A Couple Feet Away From Him. This Time The Attacks Freeze A Couple Of Feet From Him, Whatever Ability He Has, The Range On It Is Expanding. Absi Turns Around And He Looks At Me With Piercing Eyes. My Entire Body Stops In Its Tracks Again And He Rushes At Me With His Hands Behind His Back.

He Definitely Isn't As Fast As Gyn Was But Now Being Able To Move Makes It Impossible To Dodge His Barrage Of Attacks. Absi Rams His Knee Into My Gut And Chest And Then He Heabutts Me In My Face. I Don't Feel Any Pain When He Hits Me But When He Backs Away A Huge Wave Of Pain Runs Throughout My Body And My Face Gets Rammed Into The Ground.

"So Is This The Limit To Your Power Deiras?" Absi Asks Me As I Pick Myself Up Off Of The Ground.

I Can Feel My Chest Getting Tighter As It Becomes Harder To Breathe. That Fight With Gyn Really Drained A Lot Out Of Me. I Look Up At The Grand Priest Who's Smiling At Me And Then I Turn To Whis And Beerus Who Have Concerned Looks On Their Faces. I Need To Try And Stall For A Bit So I Can Regain Some Of My Stamina. If I Don't This Fight Will
Be Over Too Quickly, And Beerus Will Die.

"Nope. You Haven't Seen What I'm Capable Of Yet Absi." I Say Stretching My Arms And Legs. "It's Just A Matter Of Me Figuring Out How Your Ability Works, That's It."

"If You Not Knowing What My Ability Is Is What's Holding You Back Then I'll Just Tell You What It Is." Absi Says Waving Both His Hands. Two Gray Blobs Cover Both Of His Hands As His Ki Radiates Off Of His Body. "I Have The Ability To Control Time Deiras."

I Raise My Eyebrow After Learning This. I Just Assumed That He Had Some Sort Of Powerful Telekinesis Or Something Like That But Controlling Time. That's Definitely New.