Deiras And Lavina; Bound By Fate.

*Zeno Palace*

My Voice Is Hoarse From The Amount Of Screaming That I've Done Watching Whis Disintegrate In Front Of Me

My Voice Is Hoarse From The Amount Of Screaming That I've Done Watching Whis Disintegrate In Front Of Me. I Can See The Fear In His Eyes As His Body Completely Disintegrates. The Grand Priest Takes A Deep Breath In And Out As He Puts Both Of His Hands Behind His Back.

"I Know That You May Think That I'm A Horrible Person For Doing That Deiras. As A Father, Killing Your Child Is The Absolute Last Thing That I Wanted To Do. But My Job As The Grand Priest And My Loyalty To The Multiverse Comes First." He Says Releasing Me From My Paralysis.

"You Bastard! He Didn't Kill Beerus! Beerus Has Been Sick For Years! Whis Cared About Beerus Like They Were Family! He Would Never Do Something Like That!" I Yell At The Grand Priest.

"See? That's Where The Problem Lies Deiras. A Relationship Between An Angel And A God Of Destruction Isn't Supposed To Be That Of A Family. You Know First Hand How That Can Effect How A God Of Destruction Does Their Job. All Beerus Did Was Sleep And Ear, He Was The Most Powerful God Of Destruction At The Time But For A Role Like This, You Need More Than Strength To Succeed." He Says Floating Up To His Throne. "Hopefully What Has Transpired Here Will Put Into Perspective How Important Your Job And Role Is Deiras."

I Can Feel My Anger Boiling Up Inside Of Me As The Grand Priest Looks Down At Me. I Can Tell He Knows That The Video Was A Fake. There's No Way He Doesn't Know How Beerus Really Died. The Thought Of That Almost Pushes Me To Charge At Him But Right Before I Can Do That Rakis Grabs Me By My Arm. I Turn Around To Him And He Shakes His Head No.

"Deiras. If You Fight Him Things Will Be Worse Than They Already Are. Just Calm Down." Rakis Says To Me. "You Dying Here Won't Bring Your Angel Back, You Remember What You Told Me? How You're Going To Change What It Means To Be A God Of Destruction? I Believe In That. I Want To See What You Change, So Please, For The Sake Of Everyone That You're Going To Help In The Future, Don't Do This."

I Start To Calm Down A Bit As Everyone Starts To Leave Zenos Palace. The Room Is Eerily Quiet And The Only Sound You Can Hear Is The Sound Of Footsteps And The Palace Door Opening And Closing. Rakis Lets Go Of My Arm As I Turn Away From The Grand Priest.

"I'm Going To Change That Dynamic, I'll Show You That Angels Shouldn't Be Punished For Getting Attached To Their Gods Of Destruction, I'm Going To Change How The Multiverse Works, And When I Do, I'm Coming For You. You're Going To Pay For Everything That You've Done." I Say Pointing At Him. The Grand Priest Chuckles As Lavina Floats Down Next To Me.

"I Look Forward To Seeing How That Turns Out Deiras." The Grand Priest Says. "Lavina, Please Take Care Of Deiras. You're The Angel For Universe Seven Now. Your Responsibilities And Your Life Is Bound To His. I Hope You Understand That."

"Yes Father. You Have Nothing To Worry About. Deiras Is In Safe Hands With Me." Lavina Says Bowing To Her Father. My Heart Rate Picks Up As The Both Of Us Walk Out Of The Palace Doors.