Rakis: Power Unrivaled

*Zeno Palace*

As The Both Of Our Fists Clash With One Another I'm Sent Flying Back Rolling Through The Ground

As The Both Of Our Fists Clash With One Another I'm Sent Flying Back Rolling Through The Ground. I Catch Myself And I Rocket Myself Towards Rakis. He Doesn't Seem Fazed As I Ram My Fist Into His Face. The Force From My Punch Shakes The Entire Arena. Gyn, Absi, And Astrem Are Forced To Cover Their Faces As The Wind From My Punch Flows Over Them.

"Is That The Best That You Can Do?" Rakis Asks As He Grabs My Arm With His Tail. He Slams Me Into The Ground Over And Over Again As I Struggle To Break Free.

I Draw A Ki Sword And I Slice At His Tail. He Lets Me Go As He Tosses Me Into The Air. I Charge Up Energy Into My Right Arm And I Fire It At Him Right After I Catch Myself.

"Let's See How You Handle This!" Annihilation Stream!" I Yell As The Pink Flames Rocket Out Of My Hand. Astrem Puts One Hand Up And He Deflects The Attack, He Sends It Flying Right Back At Me Quicker Than I Fired It At Him.

My Leg Gets Caught In The Blast As I Attempt To Dodge It. Ignoring The Pain I Rocket Towards The Ground Right At Rakis. I Cover Both Of My Fists With My Pink Flames Right When I Get Within Range Of Him. He Isn't Even Looking At Me. This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Land A Clean Blow On Him. I Cock My Fist Back And I Hit Him Over The Top Of His Head But He Doesn't Even Flinch. I Land Back Onto The Ground And I Blitz Him. I Throw Punch After Punch At Him But He Doesn't Move At All. I Jump Back Away From Him And I Put My Hands Together.

Black And Pink Lightning Starts To Crackle Off Of My Body As I Create A Giant Ball Of Energy. I Raise The Sphere Above My Head As Lightning Strikes The Ground Around Rakis And I Throw The Sphere At Him With All Of My Strength. He Looks Up At The Sphere And He Puts His Hand Up To Block The Attack. When His Hand Meets The Attack The Force From Our Energies Causes Debris To Rise From The Ground. He Completely Nullifies The Attack To The Point To Where It Completely Disappears. My Eye Starts To Twitch The More Frustrated I Get.

This Guy Is On A Completely Different Level From Anyone That I've Ever Faced. I Let Out A Loud Yell As I Release More Energy From My Body. I Rocket Myself Towards Him As Fast As I Can. Rakis Puts His Hand Out To Block Me From Punching Him But I Plant My Feet On The Ground And I Spin My Body Away From His Hand And I Get On The Inside Of Him. I Cock My Fist Back And I Hit Him In His Chest. He Doesn't Flinch Once Again. I Start To Jump Away From Him But He Grabs Me By My Face And He Slams Me Into The Ground. I Wrap Both Of My Legs Around His Arm And I Start To Try And Spin My Legs In A Circular Motion But He Stops My Body Completely. He Picks Me Up By My Back And He Slams Me Back Into The Ground.

"Those Moves Won't Work On Me Deiras!" He Yells As He Throws Me Away From Him. "You're Going To Have To Try Harder Than That To Beat Me!" He Says As He Raises His Hand At Me.

His Body Starts To Give Off A Deep Purple Glow As He Shoots A Beam Of Energy Out Of His Hand. I Jump Up Into The Air To Dodge The First One But The Beam Follows Me. I Start To Fly Away From The Blast But When Rakis Closes His Hand The Beam Splits Up Into Multiple Versions Of Itself. The Beams All Start To Throw Themselves At Me As I Try To Dodge All Of Them. I Twist And Contort My Body Barely Missing Some Of The Attacks. My Legs And Arms All Start To Get Grazed As The Beams Get Faster And Faster. The Arena Starts To Light Up In A Deep Purple Glow As The Blasts Start To Multiply Even More. It's Taking Every Last Ounce Of Concentration Within Me To Not Get Hit By One Of These Blasts.