Judgement Part 1: A God Of Destruction Or A God Of Protection?

*Planet Aotia*

Whis And I Appear Over The Purple Planet As I Let Go Of His Back

Whis And I Appear Over The Purple Planet As I Let Go Of His Back. It Takes A While For My Eyes To Adjust To Take Everything In But When They Finally Do, I Can Fully Take In Everything This Planet Has To Offer. It's Way Bigger Than My Home Planet Erus, And It Has A Giant Glorious Ring Of Gas Surrounding The Planet. It's Breathtaking.

"This Is The Planet Aotia. It Is On The Long List Of Things That Lord Beerus Has His Sights Set On For Judgement. To Lighten His Load A Little Bit, You'll be Conducting Judgement On This Planet." Whis Says To Me.

"This Whole Judgement Thing, How Does The Process Go? Like, Am I Looking For Anything In Particular Exactly To Judge?" I Ask Him. Whis Puts His Finger On His Chin And Starts Laughing.

"Nope! For The Time Being, See Yourself As The God Of Destruction For Universe Seven. Whatever You Deem Worthy Or Unworthy Is Entirely Up To You. Your Word Is Law." Whis Says.

I Look Back Down At The Planet As It Rotates. I Close My Eyes To Sense Out Where Most Of The Inhabitants Live. Once I Lock Onto Them I Turn Back Around To Whis.

"You Know Where You're Headed Deiras?" Whis Ask Me.

"Yeah, The Most Populated Area On The Planet. I'm Sensing Some Abnormally High Energy Levels There As Well, But Nothing Too Menacing. I'll Just Introduce Myself As The God Of Destruction And Be On My Way. This Shouldn't Take Long." I Say As I Begin To Descend Towards The Planets Surface But Whis Stops Me.

"What're You Doing? You Can't Just Introduce Yourself As The God Of Destruction. If You Do That They'll Be Wide Spread Panic And You Won't Be Able To Make A Proper Judgement." Whis Says Putting a Cloak Over My Clothes That Covers My Mouth On Down. "You Are To Be Silent And Observe Everything. Do Not Make Any Rash Decisions Deiras. Should You Have To Fight, I Recommend You Use Your Regular Ki, Using Your Hakai Energy Not Only Would Give Away What You Are. But It Would Completely Drain Your Stamina."

"I Got It, I Got It. This Won't Take Long Whis. Just Wait For Me Up Here, I'll Be Back Shortly."

"I Assure You I Won't. Lord Beerus Needs Me Back On His Planet. Something About Earth Being In Trouble. I'll Be Back In One Months Time To Pick You Up. Lord Beerus Typically Takes A Day Or Two But Since You're Just A Candidate I'll Give You Much Longer Than Him." Whis Says Turning His Back To Me As His Staff Appears In His Hand.

"Wait! Wait! You Seriously Can't Leave Me Here Whis! What If I Make My Decision Before The Month Is Up?"

Whis Lets Out A Laugh As The Beam Of Light Envelops Him.

"You'll Be Fine Deiras, Just Trust Your Instincts." Whis Says As He Disappears. Trust My Instincts? What Does That Mean? Now I Have More Questions Than Answers Now. I Turn To The Purple Planet And I Take A Deep Breath In And Out. I Don't Need To Draw Any Attention To Myself. As I Descend Into The Planet I Begin To Lower My Energy Level To Near Zero. Once I Land On The Surface I Head Towards Where The Abundance Of Ki Was Gathered.