Deiras: All Alone.

•Planet Erus•

I Plunge My Ki Sword Deep Into Lavinas Skull As She Grabs Onto My Shoulders

I Plunge My Ki Sword Deep Into Lavinas Skull As She Grabs Onto My Shoulders. I Want Nothing More Than To See The Life Drain From Her Eyes In Front Of Me. This Woman Took My Teacher, My Best Friend, And My Daughter Away From Me. I Don't Care About The Consequences That May Come My Way. This Woman Deserves To Die, And It Can't Be By Anyone Elses Hands But My Own. Lavina Starts To Cough Out Blood As She Digs Her Nails Into My Shoulder. I Can See The Fear In Her Eyes As I Take My Sword Out Of Her Head.

"H-How Could You?" Lavina Asks As She Backs Away From Me. Blood Starts Spouting Out Of Her Head As I Walk Towards Her.

"I Told You To Leave Her Alone!" I Yell As I Ram My Fist Into Her Gut. She Cries Out In Pain As She Collapses Onto The Ground Holding Her Stomach. "I Told You That She Wasn't Going To Hurt Anyone Anymore!"

"Please! My Lord! I Just Wanted To Make Sure That Your Work Was Done!" Lavina Yells As She Puts Her Hand Up To Me.

I Grab Her Hand And I Crush It Under My Grip As Lavina Cries Out Again.

"I Told You To Leave Everything To Me! I Asked You To Not Do Anything Lavina!" I Yell As I Uppercut Her. Lavina Goes Flying Back As A Couple Of Her Teeth Fly Out Of Her Mouth.

She Lands Hard On The Ground As She Lets Out A Groan Of Pain. I Float Over To Where Lavina Landed And I Pick Her Up By Her Throat. I Start To Crush Her Windpipe Under My Hand As Lavina Claws At My Arms And Face. She's Trying Desperately To Free Herself From My Grip But It's No Use.

"M-My Lord! Please! You Can't Kill Me Just Yet!" Lavina Yells As She Struggles To Catch Her Breath.

I Start To Get Irritated As She Has The Audacity To Sit Here In Front Of Me And Tell Me What I Can Or Can't Do After What She's Done To Me. She's The Reason Whis Is Dead, She's The Reason Why I'll Never Be Able To Achieve My Goal Of Changing The Way People View The Gods Of Destruction, And Worst Of All, She Took The Only Thing In My Life That Reminded Me Of My Humanity.

"Why? Why The Hell Should I Let You Live?!" I Spit At Her.

"Would You Really Kill The Woman Who's Carrying Your Son?" Lavina Asks Me. I Can Feel My Stomach Drop After She Says That.

I Shake My Head Immediately Afterwards. No. This Is Just A Trick. A Way For Her To Wiggle Out Of Me Killing Her. Lavina Smirks At Me Once She Notices Me Hesitating.

"If You Don't Believe Me, Why Don't You Check For Yourself Lord Deiras?" Lavina Asks Me. "The Child Of An Angel And A God Should Give Off A Distinct Energy Wave. Unlike Anything That You've Sensed Before."

I Calm Down A Bit And I Close My Eyes To Sense Out This Energy That Lavina Is Talking About. I Sort Out Everyone Around Me And I Hone In On Lavina. My Heart Skips A Beat Once I Sense What She's Talking About. She Isn't Lying. She's Telling The Truth. I Can Immediately Tell That She Has My Son In Her Stomach. Once I Realize That My Grip Around Her Neck Loosens And She Falls To The Ground Coughing And Trying To Catch Her Breath. I Look Down At Her In Confusion As She Starts To Laugh At Me.