Astrem: Space That Expands

*Zeno Palace*

Cold Is All That I Feel As I Float Throughout This Empty Void

Cold Is All That I Feel As I Float Throughout This Empty Void. There Is No Light, No Sounds, It's Completely Empty. Is This The Afterlife? Did I Die? If That's True Then By This Time Universe Seven Should Be Long Gone By Now. How Long Have I Been In Here? It Feels Weird To Go From Fighting Absi Who Could Control Time To Being In A Place Where Time Doesn't Seem To Have Any Jurisdiction.
I Close My Eyes For A Second But I'm Suddenly Brought Back To My Senses When I Sense A Large Amount Of Energy Surging All Around Me.

"Welcome To My Universe Deiras." Astrem Says As His Voice Booms Across The Empty Space. "You Don't Need To Worry. You Aren't Dead Just Yet, But You're Pretty Much As Good As Done Now That You're In My Own Pocket Universe. It's A Universe That Has Five Dimensions That I Have Full Control Over."

I Can Feel Chills Run Down My Spine As I Frantically Look Around For Him.

"Astrem! Where Are You Hiding!?" I Yell As I Fire Off Ki Blasts In Every Direction That I Can See. He Starts To Laugh As The Seemingly Empty Void Ignites Into A Bright Array Of Colors.

"That's A Difficult Question To Answer Deiras. The Only Thing That I Can Say Is That I Exist Everywhere And No Where At The Same Time." He Says As Planets And Stars Begin To Form Around Me.

"What The Hell? What're You God?" I Ask Him.

"Maybe. My Ability To Control Space And Time Gives Me The Power To Basically Do Whatever I Want. I Guess That You Could Say That I Am God!" Astrem Yells As He Starts To Manifest Himself With Stars And Planets. The Sheer Size Of Him Dwarfs Everything Around Him So Far.

"In This Infinite Universe Everything Is Under My Control Deiras! Time, Space! Reality!Unless You Can Overcome A God You Have No Chance Of Beating Me!" He Yells As He Swings His Fist At Me.

I Have No Time To Dodge As I'm Hit With A Cluster Of Planets And Stars. I'm Sent Rocketing Through Multiple Planets As Astrem Throws An Array Of Stars At Me. I Catch Myself And I Wait For Them To GetIi Within Range Of Me. I Cock My Fist Back And I Punch The First Star That He Throws At Me. The Force From The Explosion Send Me Flying Back Onto A Rocky Planet. I Can Feel The Burns That My Fist And Body Have Taken As I Pick Myself Up Off Of The Ground. When I Look Up I See Some More Stars Getting Thrown At The Planet That I'm On.

"Deiras! You Might As Well Give Up Now! There Is No Way You Can Beat Me While You're In My Own Universe!" He Yells As The Gravity On The Planet Start To Get Higher Heavier And Heavier.

My Body Starts To Crack Under The Weight But I Manage To Adapt To The Weight Quickly.

"It Seems Like That Respectful Act That You Put On Earlier Was All Just For Show Wasn't It!" I Yell As I Plant My Feet Into The Ground. "You're Nothing More Than An Asshole With A God Complex Aren't You?!" I Yell As I Charge My Energy Into My Hands.

I Put My Hands Together And I Start To Form A Giant Ball Of Red And Black Energy. Lightning Starts To Crackle Off Of My Body As I Raise The Ball Of Energy Over My Head. The Planet That I'm Standing On Starts To Break Apart As The Star Gets Closer And Closer. I Can Feel The Heat From It Tear At My Skin. I Was Not Expecting The Difference In Power Between Astrem And Absi To Be This Great. But I'm Not Going To Lie, This Fight Is Definitely Exciting.