three.

excuse any mistakes.

Sierraone week later

Sierra
one week later...

Sierra laid unconscious on the floor as they put more drugs in her system. She'd been sitting there for almost a week the only time they would let her out was to shower.

She once tried to lie and say she needed to use the bathroom but they caught her trying to escape out a nearby window next to the room so they kept a close eye on her.

"Wake up." The boy with dreads kicked her in the stomach making her groaned.

Sierra woke up in pain from the feeling. Despite the other bruises around her body that they'd been hitting on her causing it. She'd rather take that than being raped though.

She rose up slowly putting her back onto the wall to sit up as she huffed for air silently.

"Your friends been blowing up your phone." He said throwing to her.

"And you related to Jodie?" He asked her

Sierra just stared up at him with her weak body, mainly because she was hungry and thirsty.

He noticed and rolled his eyes at her leaving out of the room.

She held back the rest of her tears as one slid down her cheek with her head down.

A few minutes later he came back with a water bottle throwing to her stomach making her groan loudly as she tried to hold it with her tied up hands.

The tears she had been holding back for a week finally let lose. Making her head hurt. She took the water bottle and mugged the boy as she drunk it & threw it to the side.

"Call me Dremond." He told her

"Doesn't matter right? I really don't give a fuck what yo name is." Her voice left out weakily as it was raspy.

"A nigga try to be nice to your ass but you taking it for granted. Ian have to give you shit in the first place."

Sierra stayed quiet, knowing that he would come over and hurt her again if she made another smart remark.

"Get up and follow me." He grabbed her arm roughly and took her upstairs from the basement. She heard loud music and noticed that she was in a mansion.

She'd never been on this part of town before where the big houses were. There were girls everywhere half naked and doing drugs right in front of her along with some other men.