thirty five.

excuse any mistakes.

Sierrathree days later

Sierra
three days later...

Sierra's new phone rung on the nightstand at two in the morning.

"Hello?" She mumbled from her sleeping tone.

"Sierra? Baby, what you up to." He voice spoke.

"Dremond? How'd you get my number?" She chuckled.

"I got my ways. See look I wanna do something for you real quick. Meet me here in a hour, youn gotta put on clothes either." He said.

The line went dead after that. Everyone in the house was still sleep so she quietly walked to her closet to get a sweatsuit. Going into the bathroom to do her hygiene things lastly.

Making her way out the house she hopped into her car and made her way to the corner store.

"Lulu you're still woke and working?" She said walking into the store.

"Yep, somebody gotta do the work aroun' here." She yelled from behind the counter.

Sierra made her way to the back and got the fourth ice cream on the row what she always get, sitting it onto the counter as she walked back up.

"You know you don't have to pay right?" Lulu said.

"I know, but I wanna help out so just take it." She smiled.

Sierra looked around the store and peeped into the back room as it was cracked. Not seeing the person she wanted to see.

"Where's Ty?" Sierra asked.

"I don't know, he said he had some to do." Lulu told her.

Sierra said goodbye to Lulu and made her way to the location of what Dre send her.

"The fucking park?" She mumbled pulling up.

She spotted Dre sitting on the bench and could see the phone lighting up his bright face.

"About time, what took you so long?" He said grabbing her.

"Girl, is that ice cream?"

"Yes and we finna share so get comfortable." She laughed.

Dre and Sierra ate ice cream at the parks bench in silence for about 10 minutes.

"So what'd you want to talk about at two in the morning." She said taking a scoop.

"Ion know I just wanted to see you. Ian see you in two days... felt like I was finna suffocate." He mumbled the last part.

"Awe, that's cute." She smiled

Dre mugged her playfully pulling out his phone while throwing the spoon back into the bowl.

"Don't feel special. But nah I gotta tell you some."

"Okay what?"

He went over and kissed Sierra. They kissed deeply while Dremond grabbing the back of her neck. As much as she wanted to keep this going she had to stop.

"I can't do this." She said catching her breath.

"Why not?" He asked her.

"I'm sorry Dre. I just can't, look I care about you and all but we can't make this official."

"So you leaving me."

As much as Sierra had to look in his eyes and tell him that she couldn't, but she got the courage and did.

She started shedding light tears and then those turned to sobs. Knowing that he could die any day now she wanted to cherish this moment with him.

"If that's what you want." He mumbled from her shoulder.

Sierra gave him one last kiss. This was the end. She ended it all.