twenty eight.

excuse any mistakes.

Sierraone week later

Sierra
one week later...

Sierra pulled up to the mansion and nervously got out of the white Audi. She rung the doorbell and waited about 20 seconds before getting an answer. Just as she was about to walk away it opened.

"Hey Malik." She greeted him with a unsure smile.

"Wassup? Why you here?" He asked not opening the door fully.

"I wanted to talk to Dremond, alone of course, are the girls home?" She asked.

"Nah they comin' in about a hour or two but he here, upstairs though." He said opening the door so she could come in.

"Aye I got to tell you some though." He told her.

"What is it? I hope it isn't bad." She said with a unsure tone.

"He tried to kill his self last week."

"Oh my god." Sierra whispered.

"He ain't came out the room ever since I don't know if he dead or not." Malik said fidgeting with his fingernails.

"Is it because of me? I told him some things."

"And you shoulda kept yo promises or whatever you told him. You got my brother hurting. & you better fix it." He said walking the hall way downstairs and into a room.

This mansion was just too big for its own good. It was huge, Sierra admired the chandelier that hung on the high ceilings. Dremond worked hard to live like this. Soon she reached his door and knocked three times. No answers. She slowly opened the door without saying anything.

Dremond sitting on the floor with his back to the wall with a gun in his head. His eyes finally met Sierra's but he didn't move, just returning his gaze to the mirror on the wall looking at his reflection.

"Dre." She called in a quiet voice. He quickly put the gun to his head as she took a step toward. Almost as fast as a picture being taken.

"Please don't do this. I need you. Other people need you." She said standing still.

"Don't nobody need me. I'm worthless. I'm a failure. That's what they tell me."

"Who tells you that?" She asked taking baby steps.

"The people in my head. I can't take it anymore. They said I gotta go so that's what I'm doing." He said cocking the gun getting ready to shoot.

"Stop it. Just stop this shit! I can't lose you."

"Yes you can. You left me, you told me you were coming back. You lied to me just like mama. She said she loved me but if she did she wouldn't take her fucking life!" He yelled startling Sierra

"I'm here right fucking now the fuck!"

"Dremond please stop. If you leave, I-I won't get to see you anymore. Nor will you get to see me." She said quietly still walking slowly over to him.

Sierra was now bending down to meet Dremond on the floor. He had tears streaming down his eyes as she was lowering the gun from his head slowly.

"I wanna leave. Ion wanna be here no more." His voice cracked.

"Don't leave me." Sierra said quietly.

"I need you. I need you so fucking bad. You keep me from going insane." He took her hand and kissed it putting his forehead on hers.

He kissed her lips and she kissed back. Leaving them in a steamy session before they made it to the bed.

Sierra was hesitant at first but her body was telling her something else by the pleasure he was causing it. All she thought about was Ty in that moment but when Dremond brought his face up to hers that changed.

"Don't leave me Sierra." He said kissing her lips.

She nodded her head while he kissed her deeply.

"Dremond stop." She said out of breath. He stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes.

"I wanna feel it. Show me your pain." She told him.

He roughly took all of her clothes off leaving her body nude on the bed sheets. He ate her out even after she came. She tried to push him away but she was stunned by the pleasure.

Sierra stopped him and got on top of his body and slowly entered him inside of her self. Before she could even start riding Dremond thrusted himself inside, making her feel every inch of him.

She laid breathless on his chest after he fucked her while she came.

"Get up." He demanded. Sierra shook her head no because she couldn't take anymore, it was all too good.

"This isn't all my pain. This only half." He told her while flipping her to her stomach pulling her hair to make a arch.

He pounded himself inside her body. Leaving her with pleasure tears as she let out silent moans and then loud ones.

"I feel it Dremond." She moaned.

Dremond let her lose and pulled out of her. Kissing her back all the way onto her neck from behind.

Sierra laid him down and got on top of him again. This time she was going to do her job.

She road him slowly. Looking back at the white cream that surrounded on him as she went in and out.

"Fuck. Sierra stop teasing me." He groaned. But she continued to ride at the pace while kissing him interlocking their fingers.

"Do it." She whispered.

"You on the pill." He moaned.

"Yes! Just leave yourself inside of me." She moaned loudly.

After about 3 more strokes she felt something warm inside of her as he left out a low moan. Leaving kisses on his lips she lead him to the shower.

"You all I want." He told her as they let the water run on their brown bodies.

A/N: I told y'all this book was gone have sexual content 😭 This that 50ShadesOfGrey. Let's hope Dremond don't commit suicide. Keep him in yall wattpad prayers LMFAOO.

© 2018 sighkors.