eleven.

excuse any mistakes.

Dremondthe current day

Dremond
the current day...

Dremond sat in his office as his main boys surrounded him as they were working on getting back in contact with Sierra's father, Treyveon.

"You still ain't heard from that nigga yet?" Malik asked him exhaling the smoke from the blunt he rolled.

"Nah that nigga ain't hit me back, I'm on the verge of killing that lil girls of his if he don't gimme my coins." Dremond states finishing his glass of Hennessy.

"Why you won't just kill her yet? She taking up space anyways." Another one of his homeboys Tonio asked.

"Nigga do you know how much money she brung me during this month? The bitch is legendary, ion know what the hell she been doing to them thirsty ass niggas but the shit working." Dremond poured another glass.

Tonio didn't care about the girls females aroun' the house. He was possessive over em' and did anything he wanted to em'. Dremond didn't know but Malik already knew.

Malik was one of the niggas that cared about the feelings aroun' there. Considering he had his own female to worry about. He wouldn't want anyone putting they hands on what was his, so he treated them with respect. Of course if they gave it to him first.

"So how do you get in touch with this nigga again?" Malik said changing the subject.

"Imma just use the girl again. But she got a attitude problem, that's the reason why I be beating ha ass." Dremond joked causing Tonio to snicker.

"Man just kill ole girl. It'll be easier to get to money. All the shit she made, his deal gone cover up for it." Tonio suggested and had Dremond thinking.

"That do sound like some good shit. Leek what you think?" Dremond asked him.

"The girl ain't gotta die. She been through enough shit." He told them both while inhaling the smoke from his blunt.

"So have half of these hoes aroun' here. This shit about money. Fuck what them bitches be feelin." Tonio said.

"Aight just let me think for a minute, you niggas confusing my mind." Dremond joked finishing his second glass of Hennessy.

"What time it is?" Malik asked

"4:00 why what chu got up yo sleeve?" Tonio questioned

"Shit." Dremond mumbled

"What? Wassup?" Malik said rising up from his sluggish posture.

"I gotta go pick the lil girl up from school." He confirmed getting up.

"Lemme go getta. You lookin a lil hazy nigga." Tonio suggested

Malik shot him a glare not before turning back to Dremond.