twenty six.

excuse any mistakes.

Tythe next few days, however manyyou want it to be lmfao [ in caps ]

Ty
the next few days, however many
you want it to be lmfao [ in caps ]...

Ty was sitting in his living room smoking until he heard a knock at the door. He sucked his teeth while putting the blunt out.

"Fucking up my routine." He mumbled.

He got up and reached for the door handle, swinging it open while scratching his head.

"Why are you here?" He scrunched up his face.

"Can I come in and explain?" She asked

Ty stood there for a minute looking her up and down but not in a good way. He finally let her in.

"What chu tryna talk about?" He said letting the door close on its own.

"Look I think I'm pregnant." She looked at him with a serious look.

"We fucked a couple times last year and you just now telling me this? Tanya get out my face. What's your plan B of coming here?" He chuckled

She rolled her eyes and got comfortable on the couch patting the spot beside her. Ty went to sit down by her clearly using personal space.

"I wanna be with you again. You're always on my mind Ty."

"I thought you had a boyfriend. Matter of fact I heard it was that nigga Dre." He said with an eyebrow raised.

"Why the fuck are you so smart? You must be high?" She asked. Ty shook his head and smiled while sitting back in the couch.

"Shit." She mumbled.

"Ain't your little bestfriend fucking with him now?" She said with a smirk.

"Aye don't bring her up no more for I kick ya ass. And that's my girlfriend not bestfriend bitch." He mugged her while picking up the unfinished blunt and lightening it back up.

"Can I hit." She attempted to reach for it but Ty slapped her hand with his free one.

"Yo bald head ass ain't even pose to be here right now. You damn sure ain't finna smoke my shit. And no you can't get no dick." He rolled his eyes while inhaling.

"I'm a loyal nigga now." He said doing a lil shimmey dance while in his seat while exhaling.

"This bitch got you star struck?" She asked him with aggressiveness.

"Look I ain't even eighteen yet & you fucking up my vibe. I'll have you arrested for rape, like you was trynna suck my dick last time and I told you no."

"But you liked it though. You kept moving my head up and down."

"No baby, that was side to side trynna get you off my shit. You suck at dick sucking." He chuckled.

"Why are you being so mean to me? You wasn't acting like this last year when you was in my guts every Friday night."

"Look bitch, you getting on my nerves. I needed some pussy at the time and you were desperate."

"That's not true!" She yelled sliding over.

"Yes huh. You was like 19 fucking with me and I was 16 at the time. It's pose to be the other way around."

"Age ain't nothing but a number Tychristopher." She told him.

"Why are you still in my house. Why are we even having this conversation?"

"You're acting like you don't want me."

Ty snatched the blunt out of his mouth and put it out quickly.

"Aye bruh, you getting on my last nerves. Get the fuck out." He told her getting up heading for the front door.

Tanya smacked her lips and got up from the couch, sliding her LouiV cross over on her shoulder while hugging.

"Don't come here no more." He said before slapping the back of her head lightly.

"You don't have to worry about it being here, trust me." She said yelling.

Ty closed the door & sat down on the couch, turning the tv on.

"Ugly ass." He mumbled while turning on the Maury show and eating the bag of Doritos that was on the table in front of him.

There was another knock at the door. He sucked his teeth and threw the bag on the table.

"What is it damn?" He said answering the door without looking.

"Ty! Did you know daddy's in jail." Lulu yelled running into the house. He had forgot to tell her. He didn't want her to find out this way.

A/N: Like I said fuck Dre's faceclaim until yall help me find a fine ass brownskin dreadhead. Here are some of the new characters in the story that came out.

 Here are some of the new characters in the story that came out

Vote and comment. Don't forget to add my books to your library & follow me to 🧡.

© 2018 sighkors.