six.

excuse any mistakes.

Sierratwo weeks later

Sierra
two weeks later...

After getting dropped off on the street every night at around 1 AM. Sierra was fed up with this new life that she was forced to live.

Today was the day she was going to get out of all of that. She'd called her father weeks ago but got no notice that he was in town. On top of that she didn't have a phone.

Malik covered for her sometimes during the week when she begged him not to be put up for the prostitution.

That only made it worse because she Dremond would hit her in public the police rolled around the corner trying to see what was going on. Of course she had to lie & say everything was fine.

"I'm so sick of this shit." She mumbled while waiting on the sidewalk for someone to pull up towards her.

A white Altima pulled up with two girls in it. They looked decent as Sierra peeked through the car.

"Hey boo." One told her. She has a black curly bob with a side part.

"Hey." Sierra said in a seductive tone leaning onto the window in her nude heels.

"You the only one that look decent aroun' here come with us." The girl with silver long hair said in passenger seat said.

Sierra got into the car and sat in the middle of the back seat chewing her gum as the late night radio played.

"How long you been doing this?" The girl that was driving asked

"Ion know I lost track." Sierra lied not wanting to give the strangers too much information.

"Who you work for?" The one in the passenger seat asked.

"What you mean?"

"You with Dre?" The girl with the black hair asked. Not turning around in her seat to glance.

"Yeah." Sierra told them.

"I'm Tanya. I can get you out this shit if you want." the one with silver hair told her.

"Y'all use to do this?" Sierra asked them.

"Yeah for about 2 years, then we got out cus the feds found out where he was. I'm Coco." The girl that was driving informed.

"Sisi." she told them looking out the window as they drove to another point of town.

20 minutes later they arrived at a house that was in a decent neighborhood. Sierra sat on the couch with her legs crossed waiting for them to start conversation.

"We trynna help you, I mean that's only if you want us to." Coco told her.

"So y'all ain't trynna have a threesome or some shit?" Sierra joked making them both laugh.

"Nah we ain't gay, we help some of the girls. I mean if that's what they want." Tanya said

"Some if they asses don't wanna be saved though. I can't do nun bout that though." Coco bit off the fry that she'd gotten out the refrigerator.

"Well I want out this shit." Sierra told them. "How y'all know Dre?"

"I used to talk to him, we off and on sometimes though. The nigga can be aggressive and I ain't fucking with that." Tanya said

"I used to work for em', until you know what I told you earlier."

Sierra shook her head and let out a oh.

"So are you down?" Tanya asked her

"Ion know, I want to but I kinda got myself tied into some shit." Sierra stated

"What do you mean?" Coco raised her eyebrow and tilted her head

"The reason Dremond took me isn't just for prostitution, my father tied to this shit to."

"Oh well damn." Tanya said

"Well you can leave anytime you want, we just wanted you to know that you have our help if you ever wanna get out the situation that you in." Coco informed.

"I won't be leaving till morning, so can I sleep here?" Sierra said.

"Well ill talk to you later Coco, see you aroun' Sierra." Tanya left out the door

"You want a drink?" Coco asked.

"No im good."

"So when did you start? You said you forgot but I know you're lying."

"I don't know about 3 weeks ago almost a month." Sierra sighed.

"So you haven't been there that long." Coco mumbled.

"How long does he usually keep us there?"

"From my experience I was there a long time. Dremond tried to flirt with me or whatever. When I told him back the fuck up he started hitting me."

"Shit, im sorry you had to go through that." Sierra consoled her.

"I'm good now. He's ruined my damn reputation, I can't even get a boyfriend without someone bringing up I was a prostitute on the east side."

"They don't know a damn thing what you've been through."

"Yeah but I was kind of getting use to it. It got worse up until Tanya helped me out. She's nice y'know. The only female that's been by my side."

"What did your people say?"

"My family? They called me a hoe, whore, everything in the book. They don't even talk to no moe'. I haven't got a chance to tell them why I did what I did." She scoffed.

Sierra got scared at what she was saying. What if her family thought that about her? Her mother would be disappointed in her to hear those things even though she wasn't aroun'

After Coco and Sierra got done talking, Coco told her that she could sleep on the couch that night & that she'd pay her before leaving in the morning.

But all that was on Sierra's mind was the opinion of other from school, her neighborhood, her family, but most importantly Ty.

A/N: I hope yall like the new and improved version of this! I'm editing everything to make it much better. If I have any mistakes please excuse those im not perfect. Don't forget to vote and add my book into the library!

© 2018 sighkors.