eighteen.

excuse any mistakes.

Dremondthe next morning

Dremond
the next morning...

"Mama where you at?" Dremond searched through his house looking for his mother as he had just came from outside riding his bike around the neighborhood with his friends.

"Mama!" He yelled again with no answer.

"Ms. Elaine said com'ere real quick!" He yelled again checking every room in the house until he got to hers.

"Mama what you doing? Put that down." He said lowly.

"Dremond baby go back outside and play with your friends. Ion want you to see this okay?" She said with the gun pointing to her head as she lowered it.

"Wait a minute come here baby." She told him.

"I love you so much don't you forget that, it's not your fault."

Dremond nodded his head confused and went back outside the room. He peeked his head back into the room to see his mother blow her brains out.

"Dre." a voice called out.

"Dre!"

"Dre! Get up I gotta go to school." Sierra shook him.

"Damn you aight? Nigga you over there sweating bullets." She chuckled. If only she knew.

Dremond threw the covers off his shirtless body & made his way into the bathroom to start showering. After his quick shower he did his other hygiene things.

"You aight?" Sierra asked him coming into the bathroom leaning on the door.

"Yeah im straight." He said going into the bathroom cabinet and taking a pill from each bottle.

"Baby I'm worried about you." She said biting her bottom lip. He noticed this when she was focused she did that a lot.

"I'm aight Sisi. All because of you im doing good." He said kissing her forehead.

"I'm glad you're okay." She mentioned giving him a hug.

Sierra nodded her head before grabbing her backpack & headed out of the room. Dremond had noticed she covered the bruise on her face with makeup.