five.

excuse any mistakes.

Sierra
continued...

Sierra walked into her quiet home as her heels tapped the floor and the key jingled as she took it out the door knob.

"Where the fuck you been?" Jada came running to the living room.

"I don't wanna talk right now, why the fuck were you at a party that had grown niggas at it?" Sierra snapped back.

"That was way last week, we been worried about you asking people aroun' the neighborhood where you been at. You know what they response was?"

Sierra rolled her eyes and attempted to walk into her room as Jada followed her.

"They told us, you eighteen it was yo decision to leave." She yelled. "You gone be just like mama, running off every chance you get!"

"Aye leave mama outta this, you don't know what I been doing, and what I been through!" Sierra yelled back.

"Fuck what you been through. You dead to me." Jada turned around and went to her little sister Brit who was now standing in the hallway with few tears.

"Brittany go back in the room, aight?" Jada took her to her room.

"Ty was the main one worrying about you. How could you leave us like that?" Jada asked her

"I didn't leave anybody, but since youn care I won't be here long anyways." She said going into her closet.

"You a damn shame." Jada rolled her eyes and walked to her room.

Sierra sat on her bed and took off the heels that she was in. She bored and had no phone or anything. Changing into slides, sweatpants & a jacket to match she made her way towards the front door not before grabbing her keys to the stolen car.

"Where you going now?" Jada yelled.

"Take care of some business. Tell Jodie I stopped by." she said making Jada suck her teeth and roll her eyes.

She made her way to the corner store that her bestfriend Ty worked at or at least he was there. He didn't actually work just helped out.

"Sisi! Where you been at" Lulu is little sister asked as she was putting snacks onto the rack.

"Hey. I'm back now." She smiled giving her a side hug saying.

"We was worried about you."

"Look, im gonna be gone a while now. Don't get sad though, I'll come here when I can okay?"

Lulu shook her and finished putting the food up. Just as Ty walked out from the back room with a backwoods packet in his hand. He spotted her and rolled his eyes brushing past her.

"Ty wait!" Sierra called after him as he left the store.

"What chu want? You leave a nigga without even telling us where you goin. It's dangerous out here." He yelled.

"I'm sorry, I'm just going through some stuff right now and I didn't kn-"

"Aye ion wanna hear nunna that shit. You made yo choice. You left everything behind. But youn care." He said getting into his car and speeding off.

Sierra sucked her teeth and let out a deep sigh. She couldn't control anything that was going on. She had a few hours before she had to make her way back to Dremond's house so she was seeing everyone she cared about in that short amount of time.

Knocking on the familiar door, Shay opened it with a surprised look on her face.

"Sisi? Where you been?" She asked her standing in front of the door way.

"Who at the door?" Rashard came pulling his shirt on, when he saw Sierra his mouth dropped open.

"Can I come in?" She asked. Shay opened the door letting her walk into the house.

"I'm bout to head out. Ty got some shit for me to do." Rashard said grabbing his car keys. "You talked to him?"

"Yeah, but he'on wanna talk to me. Ion blame him." Sierra said.

"Yeah yo ass left without telling anybody shit. We thought some happened to you." Shay sat on the couch beside her.

"Well I'm gone." Rashard came over and gave Shay a kiss on the lips before dapping Sierra up with their own handshake.

"So where the fuck you been?" Shay asked her.

"I can't say, but just know I'm good. I can't be here long anyways." Sierra sighed

"What chu mean you cant be hear long? You just got back."

"Yeah to visit."

"Look I know you eighteen and all but you think that's a good choice to be dropping outta school & leave your family behind like that? Whatever you doing im sure it ain't that important." Shay rolled her eyes before getting up and fixing the furniture.

"Why does everybody care what I got going on? Nobody cared at first." Sierra defended herself. She felt like everyone was against her telling her what she needed to do when they don't even know the half.

"I'm just saying. One person can change everything. You known as the girl who come to school everyday making everybody feel good, it was always at work and telling other people what needed to be done."

"I ain't chastise you when you moved with Rashard at the age of seventeen."

"What that gotta do with anything im talm bout? We talking about you not me." Shay spoke

"You know what I'm tired of everybody telling me what to do. If my bestfriend can't even make me feel comfortable then I gotta go." Sierra walked out the door while pulling her keys out.

Shay followed her outside, looking at the car that was parked in front of her yard.

"Jodie didn't buy you this so who did?" She asked her with her arms crossed.

Sisi ignored her walking to the car rolling her eyes.

"Whoever it is I hope they treating you right. You left us some body you prolly don't even know about." Shay told her before going back into the house and slamming he door.

Letting out a deep sigh and putting her head on the steering wheel. Sierra didn't have anyone on her side now. She wasn't going to stay home, not only was her sister against her, but she couldn't face the fact at how disappointed Jodie her stepfather would be. He'd expect more from her.

He treated her like she was his own daughter after he'd been in a relationship with her mother for seven years helping her raise her three kids.

Sierra let out a cry as she made her way back to Dremond's mansion.

A/N: I hope y'all are enjoying the new version. I'm not changing anything on the sequel because my old readers will be confused by the new story. Anyways as far as my new readers how are y'all liking the story? Poor Sierra, she should just tell someone already smh.

© 2018 sighkors.