nine.

excuse any mistakes.

Sierralater on the same day

Sierra
later on the same day...

Sierra stormed through the mansion and made her way to the backyard, pacing on the patio as the pool lights filled the place with beauty.

She soon felt a presence behind her and also hearing the door slide open. Revealing that it was Dremond she rolled her eyes at him and turned back around.

Before he could say anything to her she stopped him or cut him off as you could say before talking. She wanted answers tonight.

"Why am I here? What do I have to do with this shit?" She yelled at him.

She noticed that he clenched his fists before taking a deep breath before speaking back.

"You think that nigga would have ever showed up and ian tell him that I'd have yo head at his door?" He chuckled.

"Why the fuck can't I be out of y'all problems? I have nothing to do with this! I didn't even know he was alive."

"Well you know now. Let me inform your ass. Your daddy back there been using my drugs to get some dough for himself and ion like that shit. You know what that's called? Stealing! He either gone pay for it or either one of y'all can die!" He yelled

She was standing still with her hands crossed at Dremond's deep voice and anger. She didn't want to get hit again. His temper was something that she couldn't control so she did anything possible from causing him to flash.

"The shit y'all doing illegal anyways." She mumbled to herself but Dre heard her.

"The shit your lil bestfriend doing illegal to. So don't take shit personal."

"How do you know Ty?"

"We know everybody. The young dealer some else I tell you that."

"Don't fuck with him. He didn't do anything to you." She snapped at him.

"Ain't nobody fucking with that nigga. But what I do know is that he gone want war when he find out you dead."

Sierra's eyes grew wide at his comment which made him laugh.

"Don't worry you ain't gone die yet. I need you for something else." He said

"You ain't getting shit else from me." Sierra rolled her eyes.

"Oh and who told you that? You ain't seen a beating yet. Imma show you what you looking for soon." Dremond got in her face and stared into Sierra's eyes of fear.

She didn't notice that she was holding her breath until her walked away leaving her alone again.

Sierra let out a sob as she stood there in one place with her hand on her forehead. She hated being treated like this.

Malik stepped outside on the patio with her.

"You aight?" He asked her

"I'm fine. When can I go back to school? I need to graduate instead of sitting in this house all day doing nothing."

"I'll see what Dremond say about it."

"Why do you bow down to that nigga? You people aroun' here treat him like he a God or something. Fuck him."

"I really don't feel like explainin anything to you. For one you got a smart ass mouth and two you don't like to cooperate with people."

Sierra wiped her tears and turned the other way looking at the water in the pool.

"Maybe if she actually listen to the nigga he won't put his hands on you, then you might get somewhere." Malik lectured

"Excuse me?"

"I'm just trynna help you out. I knew him longer than you and I know how he is." He said going back to the door.

Sierra let his words sink into her mind. Be cool to the nigga that kidnapped her and turned her into a former prostitute? She didn't think so, one thing she did want to do was finish school & finally get back home.

She made her way back into the house going upstairs to the office that was down the hall.

As she stepped in she saw Dremond focusing on something on the desk.

"What chu want?" He looked up at her for a short amount of time before going back to what he was doing.

Sierra sat in the chair facing him as he looked at her strangely, like she lost her mind.

"I wanted to know could I go back to school? I wanna actually graduate and I can't do that with being stuck in this damn house everyday." She got straight to the point.

"Yeah you can go." He started to lick the object in front of him focusing on how perfect it was rolled.

"For real?" She said with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I can't stop you from going to school. Anyways imma be picking you up and dropping you back off though."

"Okay that's fine. Just don't let anybody see you." She told him making him give her a look with a scrunched up face.

"What you embarrassed to be with me or some?" He chuckled.

"Do you know what you're known for? Prostitution, drugs, gangs." She rambled

"Okay and? Them people probably ain't even worried about you." He grabbed the lighter at the end of the desk and sparked up the blunt. Taking a puff he offered her to hit but she shook her head.

"Just, don't." She closed her eyes and took a deep sigh before standing up out of the chair.

"Aye." He called for her before she left the room.

"I still own you. Don't take advantage of this lil favor I'm giving you." He told her.

Sierra closed the door to the door leaning on the nearby wall to see someone pulling up outside downstairs. When she made her way downstairs her eyes were buck at what saw and couldn't believe.

A/N: I hope my new readers are enjoying the new version of this story! And for my old readers I'm sorry that you had to see that piece of shit ass story I had back then. Vote and comment. Add my other books into your library to get notified when I update.

© 2018 sighkors.