twenty.

excuse any mistakes.

Ty
the same day...

"Nigga why you look so happy?" Rashard said as Shay leaned on his car with him in the student parking lot.

"And why you limping?" Shay said with a scrunched up face.

Rashard and Shay both looked at each other with a fist on their mouth before laughing loudly.

"I just know my nigga did not skip school for the pussy?" Rashard asked.

"So y'all two like a thing now?" Shay asked as they walked over to them.

"All these questions." Sierra said rolling her eyes.

"What the hell you mean questions? Imma ask you all damn day bring your ass over here!" Shay yanked Sierra inside of Rashard car & closed the door.

"So was it good?" Rashard smirked while doing the bird man hands.

"Nigga you are stupid, but yeah it's the best I ever had." Ty smiled.

"Dammmmn she got you all bubbly and giggly and shit." Rashard dapped him up.

"Man that shit was different. We said our love you's and shit she even cried in my arms." Ty said rubbing his face.

"Now that my nigga. Is love. I'm proud of you for growing up." Rashard said fake wiping a tear.

"Move on with that sweet shit." Ty playfully pushed his shoulder.

"You know what this mean now." Rashard said in a serious tone.

"What?" Ty asked with a scrunched up face.

"We finna be together more now. With they crazy asses." He point

"Aye man you know you always been my nigga since grade school, that shit we got into we can throw that shit outta da window." Ty stated.

"Hell yeah." Rashard dapped him up.

Ty and Rashard's parents, well particularly, moms used to be close and good friend during the day. They basically grew up like brothers because they'd be at each other's house when they ma's used to get off work.

Couple weeks before school started they fell out. Why? Rashard started hanging with some other niggas that was a enemy to the gang. Rashard didn't join yet but he was simply hanging around them. Ty didn't fuck with any of that so he cut him off.

Now, later finding out the shit was childish and they needed to put the bullshit aside.

"Aight, nigga times up. Let's go to class." Shay said hitting Rashard with the car door.

"Shay, I swear to god I got a dent in my shit." He trailed off. Making Ty & Sierra laugh.

"We'll talk later. Wait get a damn phone. Because what you got going right now ain't gone work." Ty told Sierra.

"I need to take your word on that. I have been bored these couple months."

"When you coming back home? We miss you, I miss you." He told her while interlocking there fingers.

"I'm moving back soon. I promise." She said smiling at their hands.

"Yeah cus ion like you with that nigga. He just give me the weird ass vibe and ion like that shit. You still having 'fights' with his girlfriend?" He asked her emphasizing the word fight.

"No? Do you see any bruises?" She chuckled nervously.

"Nah but look though, make sure you come to school on time, get caught up on yo work shit. So we can make it out this bitch together." He said looking into her eyes.

"Okay." She said nodding her head.

After the hours of school was over Ty headed straight home and walked into his weed scented home.

"Aye I'm home!" He yelled out.

"Ty! Where's daddy? He ain't come home and im steady calling him." Lulu came from the back room.

"Uh shit ion know. Lemme call and see if he gone pick up fa me." He said taking his phone out.

"Hello?" A deep voice rang in his ear.

"Aye pops? Why yeen answering da phone fa Lulu? She roun here cryin n stuff." He told him while throwing his keys down.

"Man I'm working. Trynna build up some money. Tell her don't worry bout me." He sounded irritated over the line.

"Aight, talk to yuh later." Ty hung up and gave Lulu a really face.

"What? I was scared & here by myself. Usually I be on the phone with Sierra but she don't be answering n stuff." She has a pout on her face.

"Aye chill out. Don't you got friends you can talk to?"

"Yeah but they be talking about boring stuff. Sierra be interesting." She starting smiling after she thought of her.

"Plus she be saying that she gone get my nails did n stuff. I miss her. Where she at anyways?"

"Ion know? You buggin right now?" Ty went into his pocket and grabbed a pre rolled blunt.

"Can I try?" She said looking curious.

"Lulu if you don't get out my face." Ty spoke taking a deep breath and rolling his eyes.

"After I get done come on, we gotta go to the store and work cus daddy ain't doing it right now." He told her calming down.

"Okay let me get my charger & headphones." She said running back into her room.

Ty was irritated because he hadn't smoked all day and that Sierra shit was bothering him. I mean yeah he got some good pussy from the girl he loved but her still staying in that house with that nigga bothered him. He still didn't believe what she was telling him.

On top of that Jada has called him about killing somebody the other day. She didn't even say who she just asked him for a favor. He surely wasn't about to do it but if it included Dremond. He was down.

A/N: Who do y'all think that Jada wants dead? Ty and Sierra made love ooooh. But that Dremond dick tho. Can she leave? Vote and comment. Add all my books to your library

© 2018 sighkors.