four.

excuse any mistakes.

Sierrathe next morning

Sierra
the next morning...

The shining sun burned Sierra's eyes as she was faced towards the window laying down. She turned around to see that Geremy wasn't there anymore. It was a stack of cash on the coffee table in front of her with a note.

Here's 1k. Keep 500 for yourself.
,Geremy

Sierra went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth before slipping back on yesterday's attire. She noticed he left his business card on the counter so she grabbed it.

As she was getting ready to leave the she grabbed the stack of cash off the night stand and his Ray bands that he had left. Leaving out the hotel room. she opened the door to see Malik leaning against the wall on his phone.

"What the fuck? Did you follow me here?" She yelled at him.

"It's my job, im getting sick of your attitude come on." He mugged her.

She followed him to the truck and got in as they waited for Valet. They rode in silence before Malik broke it.

"Why you so rude?" He glanced at her.

"What you mean why im so rude? Yall took me without my permission."

"Ian do shit first of all. That was Dremond saying something bout your daddy."

"My daddy dead." Sierra snapped.

"Who told you that?"

"I been knew that."

Malik let out a chuckle before speaking again.

"Your daddy ain't dead. Whoever told you that a lie." They pulled up to huge house that was gated.

"So you saying my mama lied to me?"

"Pretty much." Malik opened the car door and went to let Sierra out.

Walking into the mansion it was quiet. Only thing you could hear was the low trap music that was playing.

"Where everybody at?" Sierra asked

"Dremond wanted to see you alone. He up there in his office." Malik sat on the couch and turned on the TV.