thirty four.

excuse any mistakes.

Sierra
the next day...

Right after Sierra left school she went to Ty's house. Opening her car door she knocked on his front door, surprisingly Lulu opened it and her eyes were red.

"Lulu whats wrong?" She asked her looking concerned.

"Its nothing." She sniffed looking away.

"Lulu it is something tell me." Sierra made her way into the house and led her to take a seat.

"My daddy. He got locked up a couple weeks ago, I miss him. I don't like talking to him for a short amount of time. I don't even get to see him." Lulu spoke with tears streaming down her face.

"We don't have anybody left Sisi. All I got is Ty." She cried.

"Its gonna be okay. The pain your feeling now, it'll be gone soon." Sierra hugged Lulu while she cried. The front door opened quietly exposing it was Ty with a surprised look on his face.

"Look I'll be back there in your room later on." She told her. Lulu walked to her room glancing at Ty.

"Awe look at the big sister moment." Ty said putting his hand over his heart making Sierra roll her eyes.

"When will you be ending him?" Sierra asked

"Girl don't nobody say that. We specially put it 'blowing his goddamn brains out'. And why? So you can fuck em' one last time?" He said flopping down on the couch.

Sierra smacked her lips and sat next to him.

"I'm being serious. When?" She asked him.

"Ion know. Youn need to know anyways. You might tell him to run away or some shit."

"I hate when you high. You think everything's a joke."

"I love you, that ain't no joke." He said leaving kisses on her neck.

Sierra pushed him away playfully.

"Don't worry about it. I got this shit, you'll find out when you go to his house and it's empty." He shrugged.

"Why aren't you taking this serious? Your killing someone and you act like you don't care!"

"Because I dont! That nigga took everything away from me and you think I give a fuck about him? When he pulled that gun up to yo head I shoulda blew his brains out then." He said mumbling the last sentence.

"How'd you know about that?" She asked him stunned.

"Because I followed you. You lied to me when you said you chose me but it's cool." Ty reached the box on the table and grabbed a backwoods paper and weed.

"I didn't lie. Just because I went to see him doesn't mean anything. We didn't even fuck."

"You didn't have to fuck. You going out yo way to see him gave me the answers I needed."

"And what was that?"

"I wasted my time on you, that's what." He started cutting the cigar.

"That's not true. You saying this shit out of anger."

"I might be. Maybe I'm not." He shrugged.

"Ty. Please stop talking." A tear left her eye as she blinked.

"Do you even know what day it is?" He looked over to her.

"It's Friday. What are you talking about?"

"It's my 18th birthday. You wouldn't know because yo head always stuck on that nigga." He said sitting back firing up the blunt.

Sierra stayed quiet for minutes while he smoked by her in peace.

"I'm sorry." Her voice spoke.

"Save yo apologies. When he dead, I want you to cry. I want you to remember the moments y'all had. But if I die. Don't you dare cry for me. Because them tears gone be fake as fuck. And your heart gone always be full of regret." He told her firmly while staring at her.

Sierra was still crying. Not believing the words that were coming out of his mouth. She'd never seen Ty this calmly angry.

"Ty, I told you chose you and I meant it. So whatever you think you know, it's not true. Save the bullshit ass speech and hit me up when you're done."

Sierra walked out of the house slamming the door. She loved Ty but she cared for Dre. Who wouldn't care for something that they've helped? She knew it all had to come down to one day that she'd have to see Dremond gone. And now she was prepared.

A/N: Not much to say. The story is always over! Vote comment and share.