thirteen.

excuse any mistakes.

Dremondthe next morning

Dremond
the next morning...

Dremond felt movement in the bed as he laid down. Forgetting that Sierra was ever in it, he heard the shower in his bathroom go off. He got up out the bed tiredly and took off his clothes joining her.

"Can I take a shower in peace?" She said to him without turning around.

"Look you in my bathroom." His voice echoed off the walls.

"Ian gone leave you alone now, not with what you gave me last night." He smirked

He then took a look at the tattoo that was on the side of her body tracing it with his fingers making his hands move to her bottom.

He placed his lips onto her soft neck. She stopped washing herself moaning and grabbing him from behind. He turned her around and smashed his lips onto her soon placing his tongue into her mouth.

"Bend over." He whispered into her ear breaking the kiss.

He grabbed a condom from the top of the shower walls and placed it on. Sliding himself inside her Sierra let out a low moan.

"Stop moaning its people in here." He covered her mouth feeling her bite her lip behind it.

He thrusted himself inside her roughly with each stroke as Sierra closed her eyes with her head down. She removed his hand from her mouth and spoke.

"Stop teasing me." She said in a soft moan.

"You gone moan?" He asked her while roughly stroking.

Sierra bit her lip and looked him into his eyes while shaking her head no. Dremond stroke faster but every time she'd open her mouth he slowed down.

Tears were now cascading down Sierra's eyes from pleasure because they were red, or was it just the shower steam everywhere.

Dremond came inside the condom throwing it to the trash can that was by the shower. Sierra turned around and kissed him dominantly while still wet with her hair in a damp ponytail.

"I seriously can't take anymore. I'm sore from last night." She told him before washing herself a second time. A chuckle escaped Dremond's lips as he washed himself also.

Sierra got out before him leaving him in the shower by himself.

Dremond exited the shower wrapping a towel around his waist and pulling his dreads down out of the ponytail it was in.