thirty one.

excuse any mistakes.

Ty
one week later...

"When you gone be leaving anyways?" He asked her.

"Today. I'm not leaving you alone until you give me something." She said

"Look. You almost killed my little sister, that's like family! All because you mad because Sierra took yo nigga."

"She betrayed you to! Where do you think she goes when she's not at home? She's fucking him! And you fucking know it!" Tanya yelled at him.

"I know what the fuck he doing!" Ty responded

"I want him dead as much as you do. We can do it together. We can be together!"

"Stop yelling. You making my fucking head hurt." Ty paced around the hotel room.

"Let me please you Ty. It's the least I can do. You're going through so much right now, your father, your girlfriend, it's too much." She came up to him saying quietly.

"No Tanya. I need to leave. I gotta go."

"No Ty. Let me do this for you. Just let me, I want you and you want me." She said reaching for his pants.

Ty tried to stop her but when her mouth touch his member he threw his head back from pleasure.

"Fuck." He groaned. The only thing you could hear was the sound of her around his mouth slurping on him.

He grabbed her braids and fucked her mouth. Her throat was deep and she could take all of him. As she moaned the vibrations around his dick caused him to come close to his climax.

"Move." He tried pushing her off him but she refused. After they were done she didn't wanna stop there.

"Look I gotta go. I can't do this with you no more." He said fixing his clothes.

"That's fine. I guess. I'm heading back up to Chicago, I just thought you'd want some before I leave."

Ty took a deep sigh and turned to her.

"Look bitch. The head this time but it's not gone happen again. Stay away from Sierra and her family. Come on so I can take you to this airport."

After he left the airport he made his way to the Trap house. Greeting everybody that spoke to him as he walked inside.

"Rashard nigga Ian heard from you in so long. Where you been? Why you here?" He said dapping him up.

"Aye I wanna help whatever y'all got going on with that nigga name Dremond. He gotta go. My girl at home crying bout' she miss her bestfriend and all its driving me crazy. Plus I miss Sierra ugly ass to."

"We already got this shit planned anyways. That dude causing too many problems. Got his ex girlfriend popping up on me and shit." Ty said mentally rolling his eyes. Rashard chuckled

"How you been handling that though? About Sisi."

"I'm straight. Whatever her choice is I really don't give a fuck. Just hope she cope with this shit when his brains blown out." Ty stated with no remorse.

"I'm all in on this shit." Rashard said holding his hand out.

"Welcome to the business." Ty told him with a smirk.

A/N: Okay now Ty and Sierra are even. This just a chapter to let y'all know that Tanya left.

© 2018 sighkors.