twenty two.

excuse any mistakes.

Jada
2 weeks later...

Jada was fixing her little sister Brit a bowl of noodles since she barely cooked. She knew she'd start having to though with the two of them there alone.

The first bill she had payed was the electric bill.

"Why is this stuff so high? We barely be here we're at school!" She whisper yelled to herself looking a the $200 bill.

"When you get done eating in the kitchen make sure you turn the light and the water off tightly. Okay Bri Bri?" She told her 9 year old sister.

"Okay. When is Sisi and Jodie coming back? I miss mama a lot to." She asked while slurping the noodles.

"I already told you they're not coming back. Now don't leave that charger plugged into the wall either."

"I'm fucking struggling and it's only been a month." She mumbled to herself.

Jada went into her room and put on her six flags work outfit. She knew she was going to be hot all day so she took a shower before.

"You done?" She asked her before putting the bowl into the sink.

"Where are we going?" She asked Jada as she was slipping on her pink converse.

"You're going to your big brothers Ty house." She said smiling.

"Is Sisi gonna be there?"

"No her ass is not gone be there. Have you seen her? No she hasn't been here in two months. Nobody's coming back for us Brittany." She told her sternly.

"Bitch." Bri mumbled as Jada walked off not hearing her.

Bri and Jada walked to Ty's house that was about 3 streets down. She finally made it to their house and knocked on the door.

"Hey Bri Bri." Ty said bending down and hugging her.

"Wassup Jada. Nothing from Sisi?" He asked

"No." She said

"Aye you know you ain't gotta work all the time. I could help y'all out a lil bit until everything get settled."

"Nah im straight. I need something to keep me busy anyways."

"Why you got Daddy door open the air on!" Lulu yelled from the back.