I'm Back 🙈 it's an Update

Hi

Recap; Laksh was scared that he might not be able to satisfy his love... Ragini!

Ragini had felt him after so many weeks, he was inside her n left her breathless.

Ragini was having a blush on her face as Laksh hasn't stopped yet.

Ragini was moaning his name like a mantra n was giving him the allowance to continue with his love.

Ragini had clutched her nails on his back she has scratched him like before. But he didn't care he is used to it as she is very passionated.

Laksh was love biting her on her neck... licking her jaw n keeping his hands around her back.

Ragini had her final cum... aaahhh Laksh....

Laksh too had it he was lying next to her... both were out of breath. They were taking there breath heavily.

Laksh looked at her.... I can give as much as u want...

Ragini smiles looking at him. I know! Don't worry I will ask u as soon as I can breath again!

Laksh nods he comes closer n starts to kiss her.

Ragini; I said I need to breath!
Laksh kisses her again. U know it is called Air exchange... breath na...

Ragini smiles. Her naughty Laksh was back... he was filling her again...

Both went out for dinner on the next evening...

Ragini was looking stunning in her dress..

Laksh; I can't believe it...

Ragini; what?!

Laksh; that u r wearing this..  u once said to me what a bad choice I have.

Ragini; no u have the best choice. After all I'm ur choice!

Laksh nods. Haan that is right.

Both were lost in each other they entered the restaurant n was leaded to their table.

Ragini; Oh Laksh what view...

Laksh smiles. But Baby this view is nothing in comparing to U!

Ragini; oh keep it up buttering me... it's only for ur own benefit.

Laksh looked at her suspiciously. Do u want me to use butter as a slip additive??!

Ragini 😮. U r too much!

Laksh laughs. They had their dinner n were walking home.

Laksh was holding her waist.

Ragini; y it is always my waist?!'

Laksh looked at her. Y not?! My hand can be on ur boobs too but this would be a bit too much in front of the world?!.

He comes behind her. He intertwined his hands in front of belly. U like this more?!

Ragini nods with a smile. Haan n don't leave me. Don't u dare to lose ur grip on me!.

Laksh; NEVER EVER I WILL LOSE U!

Ragini nods. Haan... they reached home but Laksh lifts her in his arms. He throws her on the bed...

Ragini; don't u dare to come with butter!!!

Laksh; Ragini u r so bad!!! But okay I won't!

He comes back with water.

Ragini pouts...

Laksh; what?!

Ragini; I was expecting the butter...

Laksh looked at her... 😏 I know better than u think... he opens his shirt.

Ragini bursted our in a loud laughter. Hahahaha

Laksh has buttered his upper body for her.

Laksh starts to kiss her waist... he bites her n her shout was more of a moan than pain..

Laksh turns her to see her back... he unzip her dress n starts to kiss her back.... his hand was moving on her front side n was squeezing her breast....

Ragini was just. Moaning his name LAKSH...

Laksh was hungry for her moans n this made him horny...

He turns her with a smirk n ripped the dress off her body.

Laksh; I will buy u a new dress better one!

Ragini just kisses him while enters her...

Ragini was love marking him...she even rolls over him to keep him down.

Now Ragini was above him n riding him....

Laksh was groaning her name Ragini...

Ragini wasn't happy abt his way of calling her name.... she kisses him n slowly bend down...

Sucking him ...

RAGINI...!

______

Please comment and vote

N tell me u want to read further or not...!