seventeen

sunday

alison was an angel on any dance floor, not many knew that and she liked it that way

ali seemed to always know exactly which step went where and she seemed to just flow with the music, especially when she had something on her mind she poured everything into her dance.

this time was no different. she was in her room, she pushed aside her furniture and rolled up her rug creating space for her to dance.

she selected the song 'hostage' by billie eilish and just let her feet move along.

she replayed the same image in her mind, repeating like a broken record. his intoxicating eyes, the ones that locked into hers, his restraining grip, the feeling of his lips on hers something she didn't enjoy, his sickening smirk and the feeling of hot tears down her cheeks.

i wanna be alone

she began dancing slowly with the music.

alone with you- does that make sense?

she thought of tom, his kind eyes that she adored. at the moment her mind was everywhere. it seemed as though her thought were jumbled up like glitter in a snow globe.

i wanna steal your soul

and hide you in my treasure chest

to be honest with you, she felt as though her soul was stolen, ripped right out with each tear that she let out, every word she joked out, every bruise that was left on her body and everytime her mind went back to that dark place.

i don't know what to do

her feet stumbled a bit, tripping on themselves, just like her mind her steps were scattered.

to do with your kiss on my neck

she touched her sore neck, the bruises weren't that visible but they were there.

i don't know what feels true

at this very moment tom had stopped by, just to check up on her. he leaned against the door frame and watched her as she carefully made each step, he could feel her pain through her dance.

but this feels right so stay a sec

she seemed so fragile, like at any moment she would fall apart, break at the touch of someone else.

yeah you feel right so stay a sec

when she caught toms glance in the corner of her eye she smiled the same weak smile she had when people had asked if she was okay.

let me crawl inside your veins

she made her way over to him, still dancing.

i'll build a wall give you a ball and chain

there was an imaginary wall built between them, a boundary, knowing that ev probably wouldn't be fond of them dating.

it's not like me to be so mean you're all i wanted

ali wanted him to break that wall so bad. he knew he shouldn't but he couldn't help himself

just let me hold you like a hostage

he broke it. as if it was as easy as that. his arms wrapped around her waist as she made her way over to him. it felt so right, his touch.

gold on ur fingertips

he began to dance along with her as he was quite good himself.

fingertips against my cheek

he touched his fingers to her bruised cheek lightly, wiping a stray hair behind her ear.

gold leaf across ur lips

she stared between his lips and his eyes, not wanting to make it obvious, though he definitely noticed. his hot breath waved over face as they inched closer.

kiss me until i can't speak

without a second thought he brought there lips together and as if it were magic alison felt as if in that very moment she could melt away in his hands.

gold chain beneath your shirt

she pulled him closer by his shirt, lips still connected. she urned for him, it was like this kiss what slowly putting her thoughts together.

the shirt that you let me wear home

the two of them pulled apart, hot breaths mixing. it's not like either of them wanted to stop but they knew they had to.

golds fake and real love hurts

alison fell back into the music, still staring in his eyes, the eyes that seemed to steal her thoughts and keep them locked away.

but nothing hurts when i'm alone

they continued to dance as if nothing ever happened but it seemed almost impossible not to want more.

and your with me and we're alone

she felt safe.

let me crawl inside ur veins

i'll build a wall give you a ball and chain

it's not like me to be so mean your all i wanted

"tom... what about ev?"

just let me hold you

"shhh this isn't about ev right now"

hold you

he pulled her closer again.

like a hostage

there lips met again, melting together once again.

wowie i can only imagine her reaction right now.

have i broken you yet ali?

you just wait.

see you in the next chapter <3