four

tuesday

everlene's morning was hectic to say the least

everlene's morning was hectic to say the least. she woke up to paddy jumping on her bed and then had to race sam and harry to the bathroom, to which she won.

she made her way down the stairs fumbling, taking two steps at a time while tying her tie on her school uniform.

her hair was measly thrown up in a sorta half-up half-down kinda look, tied in her signature white silk ribbon.

she grabbed an apple for breakfast and threw her school bag over her shoulder, rushing out the door and onto her blue electra cruiser bike, shoving her earbuds in her ears and playing 1612 by vulfpeck.

the ride to school was about ten minutes, not including the minute it takes to get from everlene's house to ali's who lived 3 blocks away at the end of the cul-de-sac on linden street.

"im telling you now you have a death wish" ev said as she watched ali recklessly move from left to right on the patchy pavement, dodging each pot hole.

"no, no, no, i just like to live on the edge." she replied swerving onto the sidewalk next to ev.

"speaking of which we need to find an outfit for you for friday" ali smiled at ev, recalling ev's poor fashion choices that often resembled that of an old lady's wardrobe.

"why that's like 3 days away? and what's wrong with what i wear?" ev adverted her eyes to from ali to her black leather shoes frowning slightly.

"3 days! that's sooner than i thought! and sweetie, no offence, you know i love you, but you see you dress like my grandmother." ali chuckled quietly pulling her bike into the rack.

"hey! it's vintage, besides i'm not trying to impress anyone, i like what i wear, it's comfy"

"we're not going for comfy, we want to make the ladies swoon and the guys drool." ali winked at her friend, sending finger guns her way.

"i'm telling you this whole party thing is a stupid idea." ev shook her hair at her best friend.

"have a single one of my plans ever steered us wrong before?" ali asked looking at her friend in the eyes.

"yes." ev said

"name one time." she spoke to which she gained a look from ev and a slight eye roll.

"the llama incident." ev said unlocking her locker to grab her books.

"okay well that was one time, and that petting zoo was dodgy anyway."

"okay how about when you tried to brake your arm to get out of writing a test, except you broke the wrong arm and still had to write the test." ev slammed her locker shut, gripping her books tight to her chest.

alison sighed and grabbed the bridge of her nose before she spoke again.

"okay well, just trust me. i mean what could possibly go wrong."

hey how has ur day been? i promise the party is not going to be a cliche way of getting the characters together, in fact i have much different plans for the party, just you wait and see ;)

see you in the next chapter <3