Mistakes That Ruin Ourselves

Mark's POV

I knew I should have never left myself alone with that girl. I knew I wouldn't have been able to control myself. I took something from her that (Y/n) could have easily given me if I just would have asked. 

I ruined everything for myself and her. I know deep down that our story should have never ended the way it did. I have no one but myself to blame, I destroyed everything and nothing in the world that would be able to fix it. 

I thought going out would help me forget her, sitting here and sipping coffee with my friend, Tyler, filling the air around us with forced laughs. I thought I would be okay without her, but I was wrong. God, I was so wrong. 

I couldn't help but stare at her as she walked through the glass doors of the coffee shop, holding another man's hand. I watched her laugh with him as they ordered coffee and found a table, the one sitting right across from mine. 

She never noticed me, she was only focused on the guy before her. The smile she gave him made my heart crack. That smile used to be mine, the love in her eyes used to be mine but I fucked everything up. 

-

My lips clashed with the girl's that I didn't love, our teeth clinking as we kissed. I felt her hand card through my hair and I shivered. Somehow, I ended up hovering over her with my hand up her shirt, playing with the edge of her bra before fully slipping under it. 

She pulled away from me, her eyes clouded with lust. I could only stare at her lips, knowing that if I looked at her fully I would've realized what I was doing. I couldn't stop, I needed this. I needed it so bad, it had been so long. 

"Let's take this to the bedroom," she purred into my ear, leaving open-mouthed kisses on my jawline. I just nodded my head and wrapped her legs around my waist, lifting her up and off the couch. She ground down into my hardness and I let out a breathy sigh. I could feel her suck hickeys onto my neck as I carried her to me and (Y/n)'s shared bedroom. 

I threw the girl on the bed that (Y/n) and I sleep on, the bed that we have made love on many times before. I shook the thought from my head as I tore my shirt over my head. I couldn't think, not with her fingers tracing my abs, stopping to kiss at my navel and run her finger through my happy trail. I threw my head back so I wouldn't have to watch the girl unbutton my pants and strip me from the waist down. 

She came back up and kissed me hard. I gripped the bottom of her shirt, breaking our kiss for a split-second to rip it over her head. She reached behind her to unclip her bra and I can't help but watch. The girl smirked and crawled onto the bed, her ass in the air. 

I couldn't stop myself from letting out an animalistic growl. I ripped off her pants and moaned when I saw a red lace thong. God, I haven't seen something that sexy in forever. She moaned when I leaned down to rip them off with my teeth. 

I didn't waste any time to slam into her, moving restlessly. I knew I should've stopped and order this girl to leave and never come back. I knew I should've said that I have a loving girlfriend that would give this to me whenever I wanted but I couldn't. 

I haven't felt like this in so long, I couldn't help myself. She just felt so good. 

I leaned over her, her small panting breathes hitting my face and I closed my eyes. I wanted her to be (Y/n) in the worst way. 

I kept thrusting into the girl when I heard the front door open and slam shut, the sound of my girlfriend's sweet voice filling the air, calling my name. The girl under me placed her hand on the back of my head, chanting my name into my ears. I chose to hear her instead of (Y/n).