Pictures

Mark shook as sobs racked his body, everyone else in the room just letting him cry. There was nothing they could do, nothing could bring her back to him. 

"Mark?" Ethan asked. Mark didn't lift his head from his hands, he just continued to cry, his heavy sobs filling the air around them. 

Mark felt something being placed in his lap. Ethan walked away from him and sat down somewhere. Mark looked at his lap through his hands and gasped. 

Her polaroid camera. 

The thing she took everywhere, the thing that she was always shoving in people's faces. A shoe box sat on the coffee table in front of him and him dove for it. He ripped the top off and shoved his hands inside. He could feel the sharp edges of hundreds of polaroids she had taken, the glossiness of them teased his fingertips. 

Mark flipped the box over and dumped out its contents. He picked out a random one and studied it closely. 

Everyone laughs as Ethan struggles to keep the warm water in his mouth. (Y/n) sees this as the perfect picture opportunity. Her original plan was to get everyone in the small photo but Mark catches her eye. He holds a giant stuffed dick and she can't help but giggle. She quickly raises her camera to him and captures the moment.

The bright flash and clicking noise brings Mark's attention to her. He laughs and tries to reach for the picture as it exits the camera but she runs away from him. Mark just shakes his head and returns to the laughter in front of him. He sighs and looks down, knowing he'll have to edit their moment out of the final video. 

The only thing he loves

Mark runs his thumb over her beautiful handwriting as a small smile consumes his face, his tears slowly. He had always loved the way she looped her G's or curled her L's. She had always been too lazy to pick up her pen after each letter, so her own type of cursive had developed. 

He quickly reaches into the box once more. 

The live stream had been going well. They had almost reached their large goal and was nearing the end of the stream. Mark had suggested answering some questions from Twitter and almost immediately their phones started blowing up. Almost instinctually, they all reached for their phones and started sifting through the thousands of comments and questions. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and quietly picked up her camera, snapping a qiuck picture.