chapter 6

*Chase*

I was standing inside Bridgit's home waiting for her when I seen her best friend Rose walking downstairs...

Rose: hey, are you waiting for someone?

Chase: yeah, I'm waiting for Bridgit to come back downstairs...you must be Rose?

Rose: yeah that's me and you are?

Chase: oh I'm Bridgit's friend, my name is Chase and you are cute...

Rose: excuse me?

Chase: don't play dumb with me, Bridgit talks about you all the time when we hang out about how pretty you are and I have to agree with her, you are gorgeous...

I walked over to her and pulled her towards me after I grabbed the back of her neck, I felt her begin to fight back and I slapped her across the face and watched as she walked away from me before running down the hall into the bathroom as I followed her and closing the door behind me, I pushed her into a corner and began having my way with her that was until she started screaming, I quickly made her hush by knocking her out which immediately caused a bruise on her face, I picked her up and carried her to the living and placed her on the couch that was when I seen another guy walk inside the house, he looked over at me as I was moving away from Rose's sleeping body, her clothes her ripped and the bruise on her face was already a deep purple color.

Wyatt: what did you do to her?

Chase: I didn't do anything to her, she was coming downstairs when she fell.

I seen him looking towards the bathroom when I remembered that she snatched the shower curtain down from where it was hanging...

Wyatt: so why is the shower curtain laying on the bathroom floor if she fell down the stairs?

I stood there staring at him while he made sure Rose was alright and I heard Bridgit humming as she walked up behind me and jumped on my back.

Bridgit: hey babe are you-- what's wrong with Rose?

She gently go off my back and walked over to her then sat down next to her.

Bridgit: Chase what happened?

Chase: she fell down the stairs...

Bridgit: when and who is he?

Wyatt: I'm Rose's friend, we met on the plane the day she was heading to Paris...

Bridgit: oh you're Wyatt!?

Wyatt: yes...and you must be Bridgit?

Bridgit: yeah...

Chase: can we go now babe? its getting late and we still have to meet the guys there

Bridgit: right...umm I hate asking but could you stay with her until I get back Wyatt?

Wyatt: sure I can do that...

I seen him look over at me as Bridgit walked out the door and I was about to when I felt him grab me by my shirt before punching me in the face, I fell on the floor and looked up at him, I quickly got up and proceeded out the door then took off down the street after I got in the car not giving Bridgit anytime to fasten the seatbelt around her.