chapter 30

*Rose*

Four months had passed since I told Wyatt about being pregnant with our child, I met his parents a month ago and told them the good news and they were happy for us. We were on our way to meet up with Jack and Alice so we could all go on a trip together to Hawaii...we went straight to the place that we were staying in and rested for the rest of the day and the night or at least the other three did while I stayed up and down all night long. I cuddled up against my boyfriend after I climbed back into bed and rested my head on his chest than felt him running his fingers through my hair and I quickly fell asleep...

* the next morning*

I woke up to the sound of the ocean crashing on the shore and seagulls calling, I looked around the room and noticed that Wyatt wasn't around as I slowly got out of bed and headed into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror and stared at my belly...today made 7 months since I've been pregnant and I couldn't wait to the day of the birth of our son Dylan. I walked back out of the bathroom and begun looking for Wyatt and the others outside when I seen Alice sitting in a chair by herself while our guys were no where to be found...

Alice: well its about time you got up, did you sleep good?

Rose: oh yeah I had a nice time getting up and down just to spend time in the bathroom, did you sleep good?

Alice: I slept great...

Rose: well at least someone got to...so where did those two run off too?

Alice: Jack mentioned something about going to get food but who knows that could have just been an excuse for him and Wyatt to catch up on some bro time...

Rose: I'm glad you mentioned bro cause I need to check on mine when he get back home...

Alice: why wait when you can do it now?

Rose: because I promised Wyatt that I wouldn't worry about anything while we were here...

Alice: well he's not here so...

Rose: it's fine, I will check on him when we get back home...

We talked a little bit longer about whatever we thought of, I was about to stand up and head to the bathroom when I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes and heard that same sweet voice that I had grown to love telling me to guess who it could be...

Rose: is it Bigfoot?

I heard them laughing at my guess and he moved his hands and I quickly got up and walked as fast as I could to the bathroom...when I walked out I seen Alice and Jack standing by the door watching Wyatt while he slowly stuck his hand in his pocket and slowly pulled out a small box, looked at me and smiled...

Rose: Wyatt what are you--

I stopped talking when he got on one knee...

Wyatt: Rose we have known each other for over a year now and even though it hasn't been all that great you still gave me a second chance even though I didn't deserve your friendship...

Rose: Wyatt...

I felt a few tears running down my face as I thought back to all the bad times we had together...

Wyatt: I wanna wake up to you by my side everyday for the rest of my life so Rose will you marry me?

I watched as he opened the box and seen a beautiful ring then I looked at him as he waited for me to answer...

Rose: Wyatt....I-- yes I will marry you...

I watched as he stood up and slid the ring on my finger then gave me a hug and kissed me on my lips...

Rose: I love you Wyatt

Wyatt: I love you too Rose