Rain

"Mom look it's raining! Can we go outside and play!" Ash trim fully jumped up and down pointing out the window. "Uh I don't know it's really pouring down.." her mother sighed "go ask your brother and be careful." finally giving in she continued preparing dinner. "Yayy!" Ash excitedly rushed up stairs into Daniel's room, "Danny can you play with me outside mom said I can't unless you're there" pleading she gave hopeful eyes breathing unevenly from running. Daniel not really wanting to thought about it before being interrupted by his best friend, "Come on Daniel it wouldn't hurt" Ash smiled knowing his reply. "fine" Daniel sat up putting his coat on. Heading down stairs first Daniel grabbed an umbrella while behind him Ash thanked Chase for his comment. "No problem kiddo" Chase replied giving a genuine smile.

Being alone in the house Ash sat at the window side listening and watching as the rain fell, the clouds grey, and the air becoming foggy. Getting lost in her memories she was brought back to reality when the phone rang. Ash jogged to the phone answering it before the last ring. "Hello" Ash heard Liz's voice on the other line. "Hey Liz what's up" Ash replied curious as to why she did call. "Oh well I wanted to know if you felt up to go to a party with me and Ethan it's som-" "Hell yeah free drinks why not" Ash said cheerfully before asking who's taking them then hanging up to get ready.

Arriving at the party with Liz, Ethan and his cousin who gave them a ride, Ash didn't realize who's party she was at and didn't care she just wished that day would be over with. Opening the door to the house Ash smiled as she saw wasted teens dancing and the practical smell of hormones of some people making out. Ash didn't care for that though she cared for what was causing it. Ash then spotted her eyes on the keg and made her way through the crowd to it getting a solo cup and filling it to the top. Ash then chugged it down causing some to spill at the corner of her lips. Tasting the bitter flavor it left afterwards she craved more to the point she'd be buzzed out but she knew it wouldn't be enough. Ash searched the house until she saw Tom a boy who's helped Jae with his 'business.' "Hey Tommy!" Ash stretched his name grinning as she made her way towards him.

After getting what she wanted Ash headed out to the side of the house preparing something that could help her to get through that day. Once she rolled up the grass of Satan Ash realized she didn't have a light. 'Shit' looking left and right Ash noticed no one could help. Biting her lip in frustration Ash ignored the tall lanky figure coming around the corner it wasn't till she saw a shadow come to her point of view. "Need some help doll face?" Patrick raised a brow eyeing the unlit joint in her hand. Ash looked up at him smirking in amusement "I mean If you're offering."

A/n: big mouth gives me inspiration (538)