Blank day

Waking up to the harsh sound of her alarm Ash sprung up from the bed ready to get the day over with. Once ready Jae and Ash headed to pick up Ethan only to be greeted by his aunt wearing a small hopeless smile. "He's having a blank day again sorry for not calling, now I got ya here wasting gas." She quietly giggled trying to lighten the mood. "No prob! I'll come after school to check on him if that's cool?" Jae asked tapping the steering wheel. "Of course and thanks again for wasting your time!" She waved walking back to her house. "Anytime!" Jae said before zooming off. Being about the 10th time this'd happened since they've meet Ethan, Jae and Ash are used to it. It's become something 'normal' not that they haven't tried to help with the worst parts of dealing with bipolar disorder it's just that they can't do much but make sure he takes his meds.

Pulling into the school parking lot Ash can practically feel the headache crawl in the back of her head 'rush it out and just get it over with.' "See ya later!" Ash rushed out of the small car. "Yup" with the simple reply Ash blended with the crowd of kids entering the plan school. Going to her first class she remembered having to help a certain someone with his grade issue in math.

Sitting at her dull desk Ash let her bag slide off her shoulder landing beside her chair. Ash leaned her head back letting her tied up pink hair fall back, before she could release a breath the voice of someone interrupted. "Thinking of me?" Patrick's question rung in Ash's throbbing head before she answered sarcastically with, "no wonder my heads aching!" Ash reassured she was joking before asking how he'd want to put up his grade, causing Patrick to mock the idiots who actually cared and offered playing a game instead.

"What kinda game we talking here?" Ash's curiosity got the best of her making her more intrigued as Patrick's sinful grin widened at her respond. "Well me and you will see who can go the farthest with are comfort zones if you go farther then me which I doubt, I'll listen to you geek out about math and shit but if I win I want something in return mayb-" before he could continue Ash gave an answer. "Ok."

"You don't wanna hear what I want if ya lose?" Patrick asked interested that she took it so lightly. Ash flashed him a cocky smirk "Nah cause it don't matter imma win, so I don't gotta know." Patrick was surprised and amused she'd be so confident, thinking she'd give up like most girls. He'd thought he'd win easily cause his comfort zone doesn't exist not knowing Ash was quite the same. "Let the game begin."

A/n: (488) 13 more day till school starts. )':