Game

With their partners most students went to the front asking Mrs

With their partners most students went to the front asking Mrs.Baker 'important' questions, leaving only Ash and Patrick in the back to 'work'. Patrick was quick to act while most people in the class were doing their own shit, he planted his hand on Ash's thigh letting it rest before slowing guiding it up to the hem of her shirt. Ash turned to him before letting a calm smile come across her face causing Patrick to raise a brow and grin. "Hands to yourself Hockstetter." Mrs. baker glared till Patrick removed his hand once done she continued helping the other classmates. Ash turned to Patrick with a devilish smirk seductively saying, "hands to yourself." Ash put her index finger on the bottom of her lip before licking the tip and taking it between her teeth. Patrick glanced at Ash's grey skied eyes full of lust knowing she wouldn't budge easily the sexual tension was amusement to both of them. Ash began to suck on her finger then pulled it out making a popping sound only heard by the two, She never broke eye contact with Patrick not caring about everyone else in the classroom. Ash then used her other hand to unbuckle her shorts letting the other hand inside rubbing her clit over her undergarments Ash softly moaned in pleaser making Patrick more eager. He no longer cared about the game all he want to do was to take her then and there his green eyes full of desire ate at her causing Ash to get more excited. Desperate Patrick grabbed Ash's arm and quickly exited the class not turning when being called by the teacher Ash smiled knowing she had won. Once in what seemed to be the janitors closet Patrick hungrily kissed Ash without warning. He licked her bottom lip to which Ash let out a whine wanting more. "Spread your legs." demanded Patrick, doing as he said Ash leaned against the wall not regretting it one bit. "Oh fuck" Ash said her breath hitched feeling his finger enter her. Ash soon began to rub his formed erection causing him to groan. With that Patrick pulled his pants down and thrusted into Ash. She rapped her legs around him, moaning loudly to which Patrick covered her mouth muffling her pleasing voice. Ash licked his finger then bit it driving Patrick more crazy. Once Ash reached her high Patrick meet his Both huffing they looked into each other's pleasured eyes and chuckled.

(A/N) I need pïłlš. HĘLP. (420yay)