Chapter 1

||> The Aftermath <||

3 years later...

The Sooga Village remained its peaceful state after years had passed. Although, the Goh-Rong Restaurant was getting more and more busier everyday.

If you enter the noodle house, you would see the area fully packed with costumers either; sitting at a table waiting or eating their order, standing by and waiting for a table, or walking off with their companions after finishing their food.

But, if you enter the kitchen, you would see Dumpling either; washing the dishes or chopping and mixing ingredients together to form their famous flavoured dish. And then there's Linguini, he's eventually getting hot-headed at the restaurant, going ballistic. He's been serving the costumers with a tower of noodles at both his arms and his head. Ho, on the other hand, was flaming up the dishes to be served hot and ready.

But, the three chefs weren't the only ones who were busy with their skillful work. Their niece—Pucca—was, too.

She was also helping her Uncle Linguini in serving the tables with their orders. Although, she was much faster than him—thanks to her ability of speed—so, she was able to take the weight off of Linguini's shoulders.

The four of them were really worked out on the restaurant. None of them expected that their home would soon be a fanatic after their years of cooking. The restaurant wasn't even this packed three years ago, and three years later—which is the present—the Goh-Rong Restaurant was starting to build up its reputation and had gained more than enough costumers everyday.

And because more and more costumers followed, Pucca had been busy in helping her uncles from working.

She wasn't usually helping her uncles a lot three years ago. She would if any or all of them had asked her a favour in partaking a role at the job, but now, she looks as if she was already working there.

Within those three years, Pucca started to grow up. She became more of an indoor person with her time focusing more on the job, so she never got to socialise with her friends anymore. But apart from that, she also became wiser and more mature than her eleven year old self.

This girl wasn't that reckless anymore, instead, she knows how to make and choose her decisions better and wiser. She learned to talk a little bit more to socialise properly rather than nodding or giving signals. She also honed her abilities and skills for useful purposes, but she could also use it as a way of fighting an enemy in combat—if needed.

This girl was once a reckless and immature eleven year old girl. And now? She's a matured and reserved fourteen year old girl.

And she was, still, scurrying around the area in giving the Goh-Rong costumers their food.

A few minutes later, the doors swung open and revealed Pucca's best friend, Ching, with her pet, Won, their friend, Abyo, and her ultimate crush, Garu. Although, Pucca doesn't seem to notice them from all the service she's been doing.

"Wow, the restaurant's packed, again!" Ching stated as she examined the whole area, seeing different people from the village scattered amongst themselves.

Abyo sighed and nodded. "Yeah, but it's not new. It's been like this ever since this restaurant's reputation grew." He reminded, replaying the occurrence before it all began.

"Abyo's right. Back when we were younger, this place wasn't even half full when we used to eat here." Garu replied back as he observed the bustling restaurant, but his eyes caught the sight of a black haired girl that can be seen dashing in a red blur, going up to one table after the other.