Epilogue

||> I Love You <||

12 years later...

"FiX tHe fReAkiNg flOWeRs!"

"ReAdY tHe cArPEt!"

"WhERe iS tHe cAkE?!"

Ching had been scurrying around the room for, probably, more than two or three hours – I'm worried that the kid might have a seizure if she doesn't slow down and calm herself. Me and my brothers, Linguini and Ho, have been watching the girl scatter around the place with her hair in a big pile of mess, her make-up that was starting to melt, her pretty light purple dress already wrinkling itself, and her shoes that were tossed around at the side – so she's pretty much barefooted while she's moving around. The ceremony is not about to start for three more hours or so, so I'm kind of puzzled as to why Ching would be so worked up?

I mean, she did kind of volunteered herself to do the job – and must I say that she really did well – so, the work's all on her. But, if you have to look around the room to see what she had done, it's already splendid the way it is!

 But, if you have to look around the room to see what she had done, it's already splendid the way it is!

The place looked simple but, elegant and very enchanting. We've had to do a big drastic color change because, we wanted the ceremony to commence here at the Goh-Rong Restaurant – and of course, to save a little of our budget – our restaurant plays as the most precious and significant part we have in our lives and we would just like to dedicate it to be a part of the ceremony, and of course, her. There were also these beautiful white flowers that Ching and a few of the villagers had hanged up on the walls and by the entrance – this would explain why the presence felt enchanting as one walks by – the vines and lively green leaves accentuated the flowers which made it grand. And the white carpet just rolls out perfectly at the center where she would walk at.

I had to wipe a tear that escaped from my eye before anyone had the chance to see it.

Later on, Abyo runs over to Ching and I immediately had released a sigh of relief. "Hey, honey, relax –" Abyo nervously chuckled. "– everything's good! I mean – look around you! The place is absolutely wonderful! You've already done quite enough, if I must say." He assured her, engulfing the girl under his arms as he tried to comb her tangled hair. "And as for you –" he paused and hesitantly looked at her as if he was afraid that he'd say the wrong words, though he continued with, "– you don't look as wonderful as uhh..you are..?" He frightfully mumbled as he slowly backed himself away from her.

I expected that the next thing would happen is that Ching would burst out yelling at Abyo with her face as red as a tomato, but to my surprise – and to Abyo's as well – she dreadfully sighed with a pitiful expression written across her face. "I know, I know." She ran her hands up to her arms. "I just want the celebration to be perfect. She had dreamt of this for a very long time – when we were still kids! – and I don't want anything to ruin this special day for her." She quickly skimmed around the room before she faintly smiled. "She deserves it, she deserves this all." And I couldn't agree more with Ching.