Party Pooper-3

SOPHIE'S POV

" Keefe, I could see you're girlfriend -oh yeah, i forgot to ask." I ask while Keefe's trying to park on the massive private parking lot.

"hhmm, ask away Foster."

" what's your girlfriends name. I can't just keep calling her ' your girlfriend' or ' the brown-haired drama queen'... no offence." I added the last part - incase he'd be offended. But instead he snickered.

" Well, her name is Biana." He whispered the last part making hard to catch. But I wonder why he scowled when he said her name, does he not li-. 

My thought was interrupted my the absurd loud knocking-noise that Biana was making on Keefe's car window.

" Hi, Keefi- HUH?! What is she doing here?" Biana growled when she spotted me.

" Fitz and I inveted her" Keefe answered while giving me an apologetic look as he go out of the car. I did the same.

" WAIT! Fitz invited her?!" Then she stormed off somewhere mumbling something I couldn't quite catch. Me and Keefe shared a look and shrugged. Keefe and I walked into the party.

" Hey!" Fitz called out - walking towards me and Keefe.

" Hey bro!" Keefe and Fitz bro hugged. 

" Glad you made it!" Fitz flashed his movie-star smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

" I wouldn't miss it." I replied. Fitz turned away to yell-

" Hey SIS, come over here!" A familiar teal-eyed, brunette girl came out of the crowd of people. Biana. I metaly scowled as she sashy her way here. I can sorta tell that they're related by their looks but,how can someone so poopy be ralated with someone nice? Biana shot me a - as if I was dirt ( did that make sense?)- glare.

" What do you want?" 

" Meet Sophie, Keefe's old Childhood friend." Fitz said. Biana smiled  at me. Huh?

" Oh nice to meet you." She said sweetly. Then she pulled out her hand for a hand shack. " My name is, Biana."

I confusingly shook her hand. " I'm Sophie." I glance at Keefe. Keefe and I are official confused.

" Hey Keefe come with me, let the girls get to know each other." Fitz dragged Keefe into the massive mansion. Keefe gave me a worried look, I just smiled at him to assure him that I'll be fine. 

When they were out of sight Biana started to giggle. " Sigh* Oblivious Big Brother." she shook her head. 

" Huh? What do you Mean? And Why were you acting so not ... bratty earlier?" I demanded. 

" Does it matter." She snapped. Before I could say anything a group of loud girls passed by - talking about how cute their swimsuit is. Biana's lips twitched into a crooked smile "Hey Sophie" 

" What?"

" Are you ready for the competition?" Biana smirked evily.

"Huh? What competiton?" I asked, trying- without success- to hid the panic in my voice. Biana giggled wickedly.

"You don't know? Well... All girls that has attended this party has to participate, the swimsuit -AKA bikinis- competition."

"What!?"

" Don't worry I always win" She gestured to herself, then continued, " One look at me, an automatic 10/10 from the boys."

" Wait the Boys are Judging!" I was horrified. Why Did i agree to come to this party!, I mentally yelled at myself.

" Yes. Well- chow, I need to prep my cute bikini- to empress my cute Keefie." She sashay pass me, and disappeared in Massive House. While I was having a meltdown. 

A/N: loooooooong time no see! It took me quite a looong time to figure everything out for this story. so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee