Party Pooper-1

A/N; yo peeps.... i suck at author's notes, but i just hope you'll like it!

Keefe's POV

I forgot all about the party, and what makes matters worse Biana is going to be there!! I thought to myself. "Yeah duh. I was going to ask her anyways" I told Fitz, with a smirk covering my lie. " but first me and Foster need to put all her stuff in her locker" I gesture at the bags and textbooks.

" well it was nice meeting you, Fitz" Foster wave goodbye to Fitz, who was walking away, smiling.

" you too! See you around Keefe!" We both solute at each other.

**TIME SKIP TO THE LOCKERS**

"This is Awesome!!!" I said excitingly.

"Hmmm. What's so awesome?" Foster asks

"Our lockers are right beside each other!" I told her. She roll her cute eyes.

" just great!!"

"WoW, Foster. Don't get too enthusiastic about it, because... wait for it....we have most of our classes together!!" She groans, " I know, isn't it awesome?!" I added as she rolls her eyes again.

" oh yeah Keefe when is the party?" She asks as we stuff her huge locker with her stuff.

" tomorrow night. Do you want me to pick you up, since you don't know where it takes place?"I wander.

" yup. And also what should I bring to the party?" Her question just gave me a thought. Hehehe.

" Well... it is a pool party so, you definitely need to bring a swimsuit. I advise you to bring a bikini." I wink at Foster, who was blushing madly. " Foster is BLUSHING !!!" I call out making her even more blush- what a fun game.

" Shut up, Keefe" 

" But seriously though. All boys would be gawking, and maybe earn yourself a boyfriend." I told her,  with a smirk.

"What! i'm not ready for a relationship. yet. I'm waiting for the right...guy." she said quietly. those words kinda crush me, but gave me hope.

** Time Skip when keefe is picking up sophie**

I waited for Foster in my car, admiring the the familiar view. I remember when we were little that we would always chase each other in the field, and splash each other at her pond. *sigh* those were the days.

I didn't realize I was sleeping until a knock on my side window wakes me up. It was...