Party Pooper-2

SOPHIE'S POV

Today, I had my first classes, most of them I had with Keefe- totally annoying btw. But tonight is the party! Linh- my new friend from chemistry, helped me with shopping for swimsuits, because one-pieces were not 'acceptable'. So we bought a red and white striped bikini,Linh forced me to buy it so Yay!*eye roll*.  Linh says red brings out the colour of my eyes, but I just laughed at that.. Now Keefe is going to tease me 'till I die. Linh is also invited to the party, so she bought a soft-purple bikini with ruffles, to match her jet-black hair with metallic silver tip, and her pale skin.( the pic down below is her swimsuit

( the pic down below is her swimsuit ) 

 So any ways Edaline happy that my school was off with a good start

 So any ways Edaline happy that my school was off with a good start. Grady on the other hand, as an overprotective father he objects that I shouldn't go to the party, but Edaline convinced him. I wore shorts over top of my bikini- bottom, so I won't walk out to my front yard with an underwear on. Grady wanted to see me off, so he followed me to Keefe's luxurious royal blue car. I peeked in the window and saw Keene napping which made me giggle. Grady shoved me away to see what's so funny. When he took a look he amidiantly turned to face me with a cross look.

" Sophie, What is that boy doing here?!" he yelled- pointing to Keefe's window.

" Dad, Chill Keefe-"

" Chill?! He's the reason why you isolated yourself. And now he's here on MY front yard." 

" Dad, please. I know. But that's all in the past and the past wont help the future, and sometimes you just need to forgive and forget." I quoted. Grady rubbed his temples and let out a heavy sigh, then turned back to Sophie.

" you sound just like Jolie." He told me with a sad smile. Jolie is Grady's and Edaline's daughter - who died in a fire accident long time ago.- I smiled back. Grady walked over to Keefe's window and knocked. Keefe woke up from his slumber and rolled down the window.

" Oh- Hi Grady long time no see!" Keefe smirked. But Grady scowled in return.

" Uh-uh" Grady mumbled. Keefe was going to say something when Grady interrupted him " Ok first. She is allowed to stay till midnight -so later than that, there would be consequences." he waited for Keefe to nod," And two. Have fun." Grady's sly grin rivaled Keefe's smirk.

" Oh don't worry. We Will." He told Grady, which made his frown return. Keefe laughed. I rolled my eyes.

" K, dad. See you later." I hugged him and marched to the car-door, and sat beside Keefe. Keefe and I waved to Grady as Keefe drive away.

~~Minutes Later~~

" Nice get-up,Foster."

 " don't blame me!! Linh forced me to buy this" I gestured to my top. 

" Chill Foster. I think- oh we're here!" he pulled over to a house that's all about Massive, the house is Massive, the window were Massive, the gate is even Massive. And one Massive drama queen waiting.

A/N: Another Cliffy!! HEHEHEHEHE! Sorry For taking Forever, I was too busy at school. Guess wut?!?!!?!?..... ....................................................................................................................................................................... I'm making another story!!! Heads up it's about keefe's and Sophie's Kid named....- A surprise- and let's say there is something different about her... eyes.