Gambling

The art above is from google images btw, i didn't draw it to make it clear. Also thx for 3.4k views!! I wuv y'all *massive hug!!*! This has has been not edited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is just a random song that you guys might like.

BIANA'S POV 

" I never would have thought you'd have the guts to go this far." I challenge the blonde hair show off. I crossed my arms with a scowl.

" You don't know anything about me." Her dark blonde brow curved up. Aurgh this gurl. She has no dang idea how many times Keefe told me about her, back when we were younger. He told me, he would always protect her -- as if he's a prince-- from annoying kids around Keefe's old neighbors. Keefe said, that Sophie always cry under pressure, then he'd play the piano to make her feel better. But even though I'm his girlfriend, he never did any of those things. What's so special about her?

" Keefe told me stuff about you, back when we were younger." I countered. "and he said, you were such a cry baby. Be glad Keefie is nice enough to be friends with a loser like you."

"first off: he hates being called 'Keefie'; second: I agree, Keefe is too good for me to be friends with him." Sophie sighed, "But I'm thankful to have him back as a friend." 

Is this girl mental?! She said 'as a friend', but it looked more than that...

"Sure whatever you say." I said, in an edgy-skeptical tone, "Just stay away from my boyfriend, then life would be much easier for you." I offered.

"Thanks for the offer Bianca-"

"Biana!" I corrected, I know she said that interpose, because Keefe told me she has photographic memory... Lucky, but fear not, I have so much talent to make up for it.

"Biana," she scowled, " but I think this should be up to your boyfriend, not me." Before I could I answer, my annoying brother announced at the other side, 

"Okay everyone! The show is going to start in five minutes!". 

I heard Keefe stealing the mic from Fitz, and told everyone, "So better empty your bladder before it happens, cause this moment will be one out of a lifetime! And we wound't want you guys getting intimidated and 'accidentally' pee your pants. Would you?" Everyone chuckled and giggled at that, including both me and the miss blondie-show-off. Everyone, except my rival, took his advice and bolted to the washrooms. 

I, once again faced Sophie, with a challenging look. " How about we do a bet?..." 

SOPHIE'S POV

 Biana sure does drive a hard bargain. A risky bargain. If don't do this, it means Biana wins, and I forfeit. Uncle Sandor, said to never surrender and face your challenges head on!

But If I do it, and lose I'd have to lose my precious friend. 

I chose to face this challenge and agreed. "Fine, I'll do your bet," I said, surprised my tone was even and confident, "But, if I win ..." I paused and and thought.

"What do you want?" she asked, " Money, a gold medal? Or possibly new clothes?" the brunette girl chuckled to herself .I simply rolled my eyes.

"I don't want any of that." I crossed my arms. Then I overheard people coming back from their pee break. 

"Then what do you want? C'mon, hurry we don't have all night! " Biana said, impatiently.

"I want, you to be my errand girl, for a whole week." I smirked at her horrific face. 

Sorry for it being short I'm in a massive writing block. Can you guys help me, and throw random ideas of what should Sophie and Biana do? I sorta have a vague idea but it might not even work. Send me some ideas through the comments and through my inbox. Thanks for understanding.  Wuv ya'll!!<3<3

~CrisisS out! <3<3<3<3