Life is but a dream

Taylor's POV

"Morning Princess". It's something you get used to. Hearing the man you love whisper in your ear every morning the same thing. It's quite relaxing.

I roll over and look into his gorgeous eyes, "Hey green eyes." As I look over his shoulder I take a glance at the clock; 8:27 it showed.

"Oh shit I'm late!" I jump out of bed and run into the bathroom and quickly strip to take a shower. I hear Xavier laughing at me. "This isn't funny! I just got a promotion I can't be late for work!"

"Baby, it's Saturday."

"God I'm so stupid. Well might as well finish this shower. Isn't Jase coming over?"

"Yea so is Amelia." Man his sister hates me. I didn't even do anything!

"Ugh, she hates me Xav I swear."

"No, she just can't accept the fact that you're huma-"

"What?" I knew what he said, but I just played it off as if I couldn't hear him over the running water. I'll have to talk to him about that.

"She can't accept the fact that you're not a humanitarian." I heard him exit the bathroom muttering something to himself that I couldn't catch.

I walked out the shower and into the closet to put on some clothes.

I cooked some breakfast for me and Xavier. Pancakes, bacon, and eggs. His favorite. Once that's all done I walk to Xavier's office with a tray of food. I open the slightly ajar door open with my foot. "You need to eat, love."

"What's wrong?" Xavier asked.

"What do you mean what's wrong? Can I not just cook for my husband who I dearly love?"

"No you can't. The only time you cook breakfast especially all this is when something is wrong." He knew me too well.

"You're right. We need to talk." I shouldn't waste his or my time.

He gestures to the couch he's sitting on for me to walk over. I sit as far as I can from him. I guess he caught that and he frowns.

"So your sister doesn't like me because I'm human?" I see his shocked face and it's clear he knew he's in trouble. "Yea I caught that. So tell me, what are you."

He takes a deep breath. "You won't believe me if I told you, princess."

"Try me green eyes." Even though my words were playful I wasn't in the mood for playing.

"Do you believe in supernatural beings?"

"Oh god, don't tell me you're a werewolf!" I wouldn't know how I would be able to live with a dog.

"No darling, I am not a werewolf." He said quite relieved.

"Oh good because you had me worried there." But the next three words is what made me break out in a cold sweat.

"I'm a vampire."